i made a little mess ,pelase help me

after the new update of skyrim SE, I had to reinstall several mods, causing quite a few problems for the game, one of the worst is this one linked to the hdt smp system (I think) I think I did something wrong, because both the clothes, and before the update worked well, both breasts are buggy, can it be fixed without having to reinstall everything? 

Spoiler

image.png.212cd9848fae2222a3a56481d0175c57.png

This happens every time I start the game

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.png.173938cfc25f676d55b566b35e4c05f6.pngScreenShot22.png.4c7702d10ea12b61ab58deda3499a140.pngScreenShot21.png.484011a21d11d98a96da6406b0b59479.png

and this is what the problem at stake looks like to me
-the clothes always remain in this situation
-the breast only when there are collisions, or with the weapon unsheathed

• 3 weeks later...

Take this advice as is, there are always exceptions to everything. From my experience.

For the first issue, if your skyrim game was updated to the very latest version (1.6.1170 I believe) then you also need the latest version of SKSE https://skse.silverlock.org/ installed. It looks like you may have already done that since the game actually starts. In that case you are most likely having an issue with a mod or mods that requires a different version of SKSE. You will have to update all your mods that require SKSE to be updated to the most current version or you will encounter problems ranging from the mod not working correctly to CTDs. This also applies to mods that do not require SKSE but require another mod that does require SKSE, until the mods requiring SKSE are updated the other dependant mod(s) may not function at all or may function incorrectly. 

I have not actually updated my game to the newest version yet and do not plan to do so for a good while. There is lots of good advice on this site and others that go over that process, or the process on downgrading your version of Skyrim to an older version. So the following advice may be way off on accuracy. 

For your second question. That depends on your skill and patience. It looks like you need to rerun Bodyslide to match your current body or you have an incorrect body loaded in Bodyslide.

As for having to rebuild, most likely yes. For me it would be a definite hard yes, I am not skilled enough (or patient enough) to muck about trying to make a mismatched modlist work correctly after a sudden unexpected game update. I just start over and curse the universe a lot.

It takes a lot of time for mod authors (who are mostly working in their spare time on these mods) to update their mods to the newest version of Skyrim. It can take many months for the majority of ACTIVE mods to get updated and many of the more inactive mods may never get an update. I do know that there are three basic options I consider when faced with an unexpected update to the base game.

Rebuild your whole modlist using only mods that are fully compatible with the latest and greatest version of Skyrim, or that are version independant. You may have to wait for many mods to be updated, and there may be many mods that are NEVER updated and in those cases you will have to either learn how to modify that mod yourself or live without it.

Downgrade your Skyrim game to an older version with more support. Also a good idea to rebuild your modlist to make sure every mod is compatible with the Skyrim version you downgraded to.

Nuke your modlist and start over with a clean install of Skyrim to the version you want as a base for your modlist and waste anywhere from 1 week to 2 months of your time to get it working right.

NOTE: Except for the truly skilled at this, your current save will almost certainly be FUBAR and not work correctly.

Search the forum for good explanations on how to downgrade your version if you go that route, or on what mods are working with the newest version of Skyrim such as SE Compatibility Tracking where there is a robust effort on detailing which Loverslab Mods are currently compatible with the newest version of Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...