Hi,

I wanted to see my follower via Object Preview window.

When I was moving the cursor on that window, the follower started to blink, disappear.

It happened the same thing for the other items too.

The only way to see them in the preview window is selecting them on object window while preview window has been already opened.

When I look at her in "Actor" properties, and select "Full", I can see her without any problem.

Do you have any idea why this problem occurs?

Is there a way to correct this problem by adding few lines in "CreationKit.ini" or "CreationKitCustom.ini"?

If you can help me anyway, I'll appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

As far as I know the CK has rendering issues on some people's machines. Never seen a solution for any of it.

If I was having this issue, I'd start by:

1. Disabling ENB: Because it overrides modules the CK is loading, such as d3d11.dll.
  2. Disabling SSE Engine Fixes: Because it overrides modules the CK is loading, such as tbb.dll and tbbmalloc.dll.
  3. Installing or disabling SSE CreationKit Fixes.
  4. Testing different display drivers. Also consider that your CPU may have a graphics chip in it that you may be able to force CreationKit.exe to use, allowing you to switch driver vendor entirely.
  5. Testing a utility such as DXVK to see if it can move rendering over to Vulkan, and whether it changes anything.
  6. Disabling all overlays and DX hooking modules. This includes OBS, Fraps, Steam's overlay, FPS displays, performance and system sensor monitors, chat programs with overlays, Windows Gaming Mode, ... To get an idea of whats loaded in CreationKit.exe, use a utility such as Process Explorer from Sysinternals (Microsoft).
  7. Playing with Windows compatibility settings.
1 hour ago, traison said:

As far as I know the CK has rendering issues on some people's machines. Never seen a solution for any of it.

If I was having this issue, I'd start by:

1. Disabling ENB: Because it overrides modules the CK is loading, such as d3d11.dll.
  2. Disabling SSE Engine Fixes: Because it overrides modules the CK is loading, such as tbb.dll and tbbmalloc.dll.
  3. Installing or disabling SSE CreationKit Fixes.
  4. Testing different display drivers. Also consider that your CPU may have a graphics chip in it that you may be able to force CreationKit.exe to use, allowing you to switch driver vendor entirely.
  5. Testing a utility such as DXVK to see if it can move rendering over to Vulkan, and whether it changes anything.
  6. Disabling all overlays and DX hooking modules. This includes OBS, Fraps, Steam's overlay, FPS displays, performance and system sensor monitors, chat programs with overlays, Windows Gaming Mode, ... To get an idea of whats loaded in CreationKit.exe, use a utility such as Process Explorer from Sysinternals (Microsoft).
  7. Playing with Windows compatibility settings.

It's confusing...

I don't have ENB.

I have SSE Engine Fixes. I can rename tbb.dll and tbbmalloc.dll files, then I can check what's going on.

Edit: I just tried to rename them and run CK. CK crashed.

I think, I have to uninstall CK totally to see if the problem has been caused by SSE Engine Fixes.

I have a low end computer and video card that has no more update available for it.

I don't know DXVK/Vulkan.

Do you think that using RAZER CORTEX: GAME BOOSTER might be helpful?

Edited by nehaberlan
2 minutes ago, nehaberlan said:

Do you think that using RAZER CORTEX: GAME BOOSTER might be helpful?

I avoid boosters, always have. All they ever seem to do is disable Windows services and adjust process cpu affinity. It would be much more efficient to not install bloatwave/viruses in the first place, than to install yet another app to "slow them down while you're gaming" as it were, don't you think? One could make an argument that if there ever was a need to disable Windows services, it would be on Win 10 and later. However if that's a concern and you don't feel like managing these yourself like I have, I'd say its about time to start considering Linux because the Microsoft world is not getting better.

4 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

Hi,

I wanted to see my follower via Object Preview window.

When I was moving the cursor on that window, the follower started to blink, disappear.

It happened the same thing for the other items too.

The only way to see them in the preview window is selecting them on object window while preview window has been already opened.

When I look at her in "Actor" properties, and select "Full", I can see her without any problem.

Do you have any idea why this problem occurs?

Is there a way to correct this problem by adding few lines in "CreationKit.ini" or "CreationKitCustom.ini"?

If you can help me anyway, I'll appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Just wondering, what kind of ck version are you using? The version should be in alignement with the skyrim version that you are using. I am not sure I will be able to help as I have never experienced this issue myself.

4 hours ago, DarkBlade13 said:

Just wondering, what kind of ck version are you using? The version should be in alignement with the skyrim version that you are using. I am not sure I will be able to help as I have never experienced this issue myself.

Creation Kit 2.0 Version 1.6.438

I used "Creation Kit Downgrade Patcher"

for my SE 1.5.97.0

I have SSE CreationKit Fixes

I installed Unofficial Creation Kit Patch too.

I still have the same problem.