Paying someone to make a patch for Sex Attributes and Furry Fallout

I'll cashapp $10 to anyone who can make a working FFO4 patch for Sex Attributes so that the furry races from Furry Fallout are detected by things like PTSD from spirit break.

From the mod page:
"PTSD

If the player gets raped and her spirit gets broken, the player will develop PTSD against the type of NPC that raped her. Types of NPC supported are Animals, Ferals, Gunners, Mutants, Raiders, and Synths. When player gets into combat with the type of NPC she has PTSD for, she will start to panic a bit, decreasing AP regen. Also player takes 20% increased damage against NPCs that she has PTSD for."
All of the other basic features of this mod work perfectly fine, but not this feature.
This feature works perfectly fine with creatures and ferals, but it does not work when broken by a raider or gunner as it should, probably because of the furry races. Normally it gives you a notification and a perk when you are "broken" in this way. I get the message/perk for creatures, but not "human" types.
It would not be enough to add the races to the "FormID List", because it is not there. I've tried looking at it in FO4Edit, so a patch would take something more complex that is beyond me.
(If it makes any difference, I am specifically using Furry Fallout version 2.3, not the latest 3.2, because I don't like the changes they made to the racial distribution and don't feel like starting a whole new game)