Werewolf woes... (a little bounty)

Aright folks, you all have been extremely helpful and I have learned so much from you. My Werebeast setup is working wonderfully... but, the female werewolf bodies are invisible. Tragic. I have no idea why. I have beating my head against this for the past 2 days. 

I am using the TWO mod and its patch for Growl along with Sexlab and Creatures framework 1.1 

here is my load order

image.thumb.png.ff2cb56a87657b4da89f04cc699801d2.png

I am happy to buy you coffee or dinner if you help me solve this. :)

• 1 month later...

If you already resolved this issue would you mind letting me know how you fixed it? If not, while I'm still a complete noob and actually stumbled across this while looking for information on female werewolf bodies turning invisible after a sex scene applies the cum texture but I might be able to help.

From my limited reading (or reading comprehension) Moonlight Tales has an issue where it unpacks the skin and causes a conflict with the character, which causes a freak out and turns invisible due to the conflict. In TWO it does state to disable the skin packs which can be re-added as a separate addon. If you haven't disabled the skin system from MT give it a try (I see mini but don't know if you've got skins installed). I had the same issue before I reloaded my mod order and dropped MT leading to stability due to not being able to find a way to resolve the conflict in SSEEdit.

Like I said I could be completely out of depth here due to being new but I gave it a shot, any correction from the experienced users is greatly appreciated. I'll add that I was using TWO with a stable MT skin from the addon when I started wondering about this same issue after cum is applied. Hopefully there's something in my reply that's useful, good luck.

Don't know if 2 months is considered a necropost, sorry if so.

After troubleshooting my own problem and looking at dependencies I actually fixed the issue that brought me here (female werewolf becoming invisible with cum textures) and found there was another conflict I never even considered.

Since I just figured that out I might suggest to save your current profile, copy it, disable everything in a test profile and re-add the mods one by one (painful, but that's how I figured mine out).  Start a fresh save for testing purposes, add the Beast Form power (player.addspell 0092c48 - I've done it enough now to know) from the console and test it out. I would highly suggest disabling Moonlight Tales first and checking everything else since that caused the most problems for me. If you're clear until everything but MT is installed, reinstall it and see what it does but I have a feeling it's causing your issues.

For the troubleshooting:

• If the werewolf body renders in then goes invisible it will probably happen around 35-50 seconds in (in my experience) and the werewolf timer widget is not only nice but super helpful for troubleshooting in cases like this.
    • If that happens it's probably a NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast/werewolf body and head conflict, overwrite, or missing somewhere.
  • If it fails to load entirely open bodyslide and select from the TWO Male/Female bodies group to check it, maybe make a couple changes and build it then try again to see if it's resolved or the changes posted in game.
  • You can also go into SSEEdit and look for records for NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast/werewolf body and head and see if it points anything out

If all that fails let me know and I'll see if I can replicate the issue.