I need help, lots and lots of help with animation and skin^^'''

Krim

OK, i been tring to make this think working for months so heres are the problems?

I been tring to get the PCEA and female animation work, So i started by installing the CHSVHC BBP the body physics ,then the CBBB then CBBv3m then the body slide, after im done doing my "perfetc body" i tried installing the pcea and female anymations pack.

From what i understand is that every anymation has his own skeleton, so how do i combine so that i can use more skeletons, because after i do those think with the body and click fnis it shows CHSVBC body for female and male,and tring to add any animations doesnt work because i have that skeleton,

Tho if i try the other way around it will go something like this, install all the skeleton , then pcea , female animation pack then it goes ,then the body the breast animations doesnt work at all, or even the animations like(moving, runnning ,attacking etc).

But if i used a custom race, the animations work, but the body doesnt show, it only show a default skyrim body,and tring to use the normal races body shows but no animations.

Any ideas of what should i do,or any pictures or help at all.it would be helpfull ^^''

first you have a mistake in the naming of your body, wrong "CHSVBC body", he right is called CHSBHC BBP!
from the skeleton if you are using this mod should not cause any problems your animations, it will work even TBBP animations.

german \ deutsch !

erstmal du hast einen fehler in der benennung deines körpers , falsch "CHSVBC body" , richtig heißt er CHSBHC BBP !
wenn du das skelett aus dieser mod verwendest dürften deine animationen keine probleme verursachen , es funktionieren sogar TBBP animationen .

that can not be if you have the CHSBHC-body Physics V2-4-1 mod installed properly, then everything should work!
in DATA meshes is a character assets folder, it must be skeleton.hkx ,.nif and a female character assets folder, it must skeleton_female.hkx,.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif file are located.

this is the path where to find this folder!
data \ meshes \ actors \ character \

german \ deutsch !

das kann nicht sein , wenn du die CHSBHC-Body-Physics-V2-4-1 mod richtig installiert hast , dann müßte alles funktionieren !
in DATA meshes befindet sich ein character assets ordner , darin müssen sich skeleton.hkx , .nif und ein character assets female ordner , darin müssen sich skeleton_female.hkx , .nif und eine skeletonbeast_female.nif datei befinden .

das ist der pfad wo du diese ordner findest !
data\meshes\actors\character\

there is to another possibility, check out this page!
but be careful! that you install no TBBP skeleton, which would trigger a CTD.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22284-xpms-191-with-sexlab-rough-animations-support-ece-support-for-male-characters-also-on-this-thread/?do=findComment&comment=550735

german \ deutsch !

es gibt noch eine andere möglichkeit , schau dir diese seite an !
aber vorsicht ! das du kein TBBP- skelett installierst , das würde ein CTD auslösen.

been reading that but it says for the butt not for the breast. I been think that someone that has knowledge of making , a tutorial of how to instal any kind of body skin.

Like for example for CHSCHS u need the folowing so that , people know how to put them for male and female , u know what i mean, betthern then making post over post and not getting to no where

Archived