Restaurants question

So for Restaurants out in the world, is there a way to force specific Sims to always be the Waitress/Host/Chef at each of the Restaurants? I have each one in my world set with specific outfits, and sims my Worlds are usually sexy/kinky stuff, alot of them are themed. Like Hooters style outfits, or topless steak house, or biker bar etc. I also use MCCC to customize any of the Sims who get usually work there. However, every now and then the game will replace the entire staff with new people and they game tends to favor Elderly for Hostesses and well... I don't want one at my Dominatrix Club working there. The game also likes picking Sims that I do not want working there, like one of the latest expansion made families.

Customizing my own does usually last for awhile, but eventually I'll find them all replaced. So lately I thought about having some of my worlds richer families run each of the Restaurants. Like the Goths, Landgraabs, etc. The test phase worked out ok, sent a family to the place and it seems to run ok, just wondering if there is an easier way. I remember long time ago reading a walk through that had command codes that you could type up to give NPCs certain jobs, but I don't remember much about it.