G.E.C.K Importing objects, textures, meshes from another plugin

ReZiiN

I could use some assistance, I would like to take objects from a master esm and import them into my game for good so i can have certain meshes and textures from one mod without running. In particular i would like to take certain weapons from FOOK in order  to have the weapons but not the other game-play changes, They are too vast to be compatible with my current mod setup.

I have no intention of publishing any mod with the content nor do i have the incentive, i just want to customize my game play without constant troubleshooting. I have a smooth playing load order and it runs crash free, but texture conflicts and so forth are too much. Some constructive insight would be appreciated!!

What is a texture conflict?  Missing?  Overwritten?  Textures don't so much conflict, as they are either in the wrong place, or overwrite each other.  What problem are you referring to.

Depending on how many weapons you're talking about, I'd agree with Halstrom, easier to learn NVEdit.  For just one or two, you could just make a fresh esp, and modify an existing gun template to use the right model.  If FOOK comes with BSA files, you'd just have to locate and extract the right meshes and textures using FOMM's BSA Browser.  

Archived