Expression and open mouth Issues

I'm on to AE 1.6.1130 and have it up and running but now noticing that during sex animations the Followers/NPC's expressions work and mouths open up for oral but not the PC....unless for some reason I activate a head armor, or activate and deactivate.  Strange

Also, anything verbal, from my followers during non scenes, their mouths do not move.  ALl my SL Settings are the same since before the upgrade from 640.  THis seems to tbe the only issue I have.  

Any Ideas?

Typically I'd say this is a headpart tri shape issue, or ask you to post the papyrus log to look for mfg related issues. However considering this seems to stem directly from the game update, that pretty much only leaves dlls as the culprit. Not sure I've ever heard of a mod containing a dll that would affect expressions and phonemes however so can't really help with the specifics.