Naughty Werewolves... but how?

All, i have been trying to integrate naughty werewolves in  my newly built modlist. Got some good stuff in there, EXCEPT naughty werewolves. The picture attached shows my sexlab mods as well as its loadorder.

Following various guides online, I was able to set up both Nemesis and FNIS. The setup seems simple:

• De-activate Nem, Nem Creatures, Nem Output (last in the outputs ovewriting everything else).
  • Activate FNIS, FNIS Creature, FNIS output.  
  • RUN FNIS.
  • Deactivate the three FNIS mods, activate the three Nem mods and run Nem. Delete everything except for "character" folder in Nem output.
  • Turn on FNIS Creature and FNIS Output. Play game.

Simple enough right? So why can't my werewolf get naughty when I press the hotkey (the mod does reward naughty business with bloodlust extension, and I see that working).

What am I missing?

Screenshot 2023-12-14 212317.png

Edited by tnzm23
10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC SE/AE

Thanks for helping you. You are such an unsung hero of bringing back these old mods. I appreciate the effort you put in.

I have one issue which perhaps you can provide further insight on. I use Growl as a werewolf overhaul and when I place Growl before SLwerewolf (your 1.8Test version) I cannot feed, but the werewolf can get naughty. On the flip side, when I place AFTER SLWerewolf, the werewolf can feed but can't get naughty. How can I solve this? Definitely a conflict between the two here, but seems like they don't even utilize the same script.

Really confused here.

57 minutes ago, tnzm23 said:

Thanks for helping you. You are such an unsung hero of bringing back these old mods. I appreciate the effort you put in.

I have one issue which perhaps you can provide further insight on. I use Growl as a werewolf overhaul and when I place Growl before SLwerewolf (your 1.8Test version) I cannot feed, but the werewolf can get naughty. On the flip side, when I place AFTER SLWerewolf, the werewolf can feed but can't get naughty. How can I solve this? Definitely a conflict between the two here, but seems like they don't even utilize the same script.

Really confused here.

looks like Growl is changing your race into a new non stock werewolf race, instead of "WerewolfBeastRace" you are being turned into "HRI_Alternate_Race_(racenamehere)Race"

that kind of messes things up for everything, MNC, CF & SLW are only setup for WerewolfBeastRace.

MNC is not currently registering theses new races into sexlab, so the animations are unavailable to them.

CF does not have any parameters setup to handle there meshes, so no dicks will be added to them.

SLW scripts reference to the stock transformation & feeding quest/scripts and was only made to work with WerewolfBeastRace.

perhaps there is a setting you can turn off in it's mcm to keep you as a real werewolf?