Hello everyone!

I have been using SLIF for a long time but recently have encountered an issue that is new to me. I will try to break it down thoroughly here:

1. SLIF is registering mods correctly and calculating values based on the rule I have in place (Additive). These values show up under both Morph modus and Default modus.

2. Most mods (MME, EggFactory, SL Hormones) are registering to the default modus.

3. Fertility mode and SL Survival are registering to morph modus and are working perfectly fine

4. Default modus mods are registering and calculating properly, but there is no effect in game.

5. I am using 3BA with the 3baTulliusVer.json morphs json file (which has worked for me previously)

6. I have set all nioverride values to 0, and upped the percentages (high enough that I would notice scaling) of things like breasts + pregnancy belly in the percentages tab.

7. I have batch-built all my outfits + bodies with morphs enabled

Despite this, default modus mods are not scaling the body.

Does anyone know why I'd be having this error? I've tried everything on a fresh save and it still didn't work properly. It seems like theres an issue between slif default modus and Racemenu, but I haven't seen this before. I'm not sure what I've changed recently or I would outline that here in detail.

Its entirely possible that I don't understand SLIF at a fundamental level. If that's the case please let me know! I've done the best I can to figure out the two moduses and how they interact with mods but its tough sometimes.

Edited by Straeker

So, going by the assumption that everything you've said is correct, the first thing I'd do is save a RM preset from an actor that SLIF says is supposed to have morphs applied to it. Inspect the jslot file in notepad and find the morphs applied by SLIF.