Need lewd stuff for a slavery mod

Hi.

I am developing a mod in Starfield to reduce people to slavery and, being very little gifted (to put it mildly) in the graphics part, I am looking for help or integrable graphics material.

Integration into the mod can be done either directly or in the form of an extension.

Mainly I am looking for a necklace (possibly explosive) or very lewd rags in leather or chain.

In short, things that exist in mods for other Bethesda games :)

Thanks for reading me.

Edited by Strec2

Using all mods you speak of were my favorite occupation for years as a player :D

I know all I need exists in them but I have no knowledge on how to port them and no desire to do it without authorization...

I also look at tour nude clothes (and use them in my game).

For now an explosive collar and some rags like in Fallout New Vegas would make me happy and if I don't find anything else I'll surely look at that and will try to contact authors.

Well, for ZaZ, just set it as a master for your mod, and use the items directly. No permissions needed and no harder than using vanilla assets. That'll give you most of what you want.

Can't help much on the explosive collar front, I'm afraid.

Ack! Never mind me. I was sure this was a Skyrim post. Checked too, so no idea why I didn't see it.

Your question makes more sense now.

I do have vague plans to see if I can make a "handcuff" version of the Naked Spacesuit mod I'm working on. If I can, I'd see about integrating with (or reimplementing) Functional Brigs. So you'd get a "OK opponent, make them wear naked+handcuffs forcefield based space suit, lead them back to ship, lock them in the brig and then land on New Atlantis or Akila and march them naked through town to the law enforcement office to collect the bounty".

Right now though, I'm still getting the basic spacesuit to work. :)

Thanks for the info.

Structurally I duplicated an armor (the prisonners rags) and use it so any extension replacing this armor in my mod will do the job. I did not find any collar in the vanilla game so I'll wait, there are so much other difficulties to solve.... I have time :P

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

If I can, I'd see about integrating with (or reimplementing) Functional Brigs.

I haven't done much Papyrus scripting, so I don't know how to write the code necessary to pull it off, but I do have a few ideas of how to integrate FB with it. Going with a bullet point format to bring some order to these stream of consciousness thoughts.

• Much like how FB attaches a keyword to link prisoners to cells, we'd need a keyword to separate the short-term prisoners from the long-term ones.
    • Not sure if adding a different capture key would be good for preventing UI clutter and incompatibility for players who prefer a controller to KB&M. 
    • Using the jail cell door terminal to add/remove this keyword probably would be the cleanest solution and should at least coexist with any other added methods as a failsafe means of inmate management. Additional scripting would be required to have the door be linked to the prisoner sitting in that cell.
    • Perhaps adding a prisoner/slave prompt box to the capture script could make the sorting happen sooner in the gameplay loop, but then it causes breaks in the flow of combat as a result.
  • Existing prisoner turnover scripts would need to be modified to exclude those with new keyword mentioned above.
    • Plus, they could serve as the framework for adding in the places where you can turn in your slaves. For example, getting a finders fee for providing various companies on Neon with new "employees."