I need help figuring out what I need for CBBE physics, and what is preventing them from working

So, I wanted to get back to playing Skyrim again after a couple years. I stopped for a while because I got tired of the updates preventing me from playing until I updated all the other mods. BUT ANYWAYS, that's the past Now, I'm slowly downloading and updating them. The forums I had made years back that was helpful for guidance was unfortunately deleted after old age.

Things seem to go well, but I was trying to regain CBBE with physics since that was nice to have. There's no errors that pop up, 

I ended up downloading way too much. Confusion from the descriptions of Mods feeling a bit more vague than I remember.

I'm using the latest version of skyrim, which I heard is now known as Anniversary Edition (AE), things have gotten more confusing now that AE and SE seem to be different.

Also using Vortex for my mod manager

Mods I have:

BodySlide Studio

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - CBBE - AE-CC Outfits

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - V2.0.2

CBP Physics

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - CBPC - Fomod installer - Main File

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - CBPC 3- Bone breast body breast-butt bounce configs for 3BA-BHUNP-COCO

BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE - UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodysliders SSE

Faster HDT-SMP

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) for SSE 1.5.97

RaceMenu

UNP Femeale Body Renewal 4.6

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Feminine Grey Cat and Leopard (CBBE) 1K

JContainers SE

PapyrusUtil AS SE

LOOT

FNIS

SKSE

All in one Address Library (Anniversary Edition)

I'm kind of hoping for someone to possibly provide a brief description of

- What Mods I need, and what I am missing for "CBBE" with physics

- What Mods that I have that I do NOT need, and should get rid of or disable

- What is the load order of Mods (Because I notice not all of them have "suggested" load orders)

- If it's not too much of a bother, instructions on what to do after installing all the mods I need (also removing the ones I don't need)

- Links to guides are okay too, though I turned to the forums because after looking at guides for a couple days with not much results.

Edited by Slickbutter
Forgot additional mods

Redundant body mod

BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE - UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodysliders SSE

Redundant body physics1

CBP Physics

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - CBPC - Fomod installer - Main File

Redundant body physics2.

Faster HDT-SMP

You didn't mentioned so missing

SKSE

Address Library

7 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Redundant body mod

Redundant body physics1

CBP Physics

Redundant body physics2.

Faster HDT-SMP

You didn't mentioned so missing

SKSE

Address Library

My apologies, I forgot to mention I have SKSE and the All in one Address Library (Anniversary Edition) mods.

I see that I have a lot of redundant mods.

For the mods I will keep, I know I want to keep CBBE (Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - V2.0.2)

I noticed there are two sets of body physics when you mentioned redundancy. I assume I need one of each from the group? I would like to select whatever that will work without complications. If these mods aren't that complicated to set up, then I would like the ones that you or others may recommend

I'm thinking:

- CBP Physics

- Faster HDT-SMP

I don't know if redundant mods prevent the physics from doing their expected functions, all I know is that the physics didn't activate for the body one way or another. I hope by removing the redundant mods, I can get it working. If you have any other tips or suggestions, or any questions on my mod set up, please let me know!

So I kept

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - CBBE - AE CC outfits

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies CBBE - V.2.0.2

CBP Physics

Faster HDT-SMP

There were no errors after I deployed the mods

Ran LOOT and sorted the mods

Ran FNIS

image.png.e111ad5f4c53f991dbb8b4d441295b4f.png

and ran Body slide.

Doing all of that in the order I mentioned, I tested the game and there doesn't seem to be any jiggle physics affecting the butt or the breasts.

Is there anything I need to go back to?

Edited by Slickbutter
On 12/15/2023 at 4:29 PM, Slickbutter said:

I reinstalled the mods and did the process again, deployed the mods, and the physics now works, but they only work with the clothing on.

I'm not really sure where the mistake I made is from here. If anyone has insight into why, that'd be great!

The nude body is also an armor so you might have to build the nude body in bodyslide.

On 12/16/2023 at 10:55 PM, venomr said:

The nude body is also an armor so you might have to build the nude body in bodyslide.

It looks like it's working now! I ended up trying 3BBE and that for some reason ended up working. I used the Bodyslide and registered it like an armor as you mentioned.

I did end up with a new problem entirely though. Now everything is T-Posing. So I plan to close this thread as solved and move this problem to a new thread. Especially since I added some new mods since then.

1 hour ago, TnTTnT said:

After install or remove any mod that has animations (no need for physics), you have to re-run FNIS.

So Disable the Mods that has to do with adding or changing animations?

don't need to disable the Mods for Physics (Which is CBPC - Physics with Collision for SSE and VR - Fomod Installer - Main File)

And do I need to do anything with the Body Studio, CBBE with AE-CC outfits or Racemenu? (I also want to mention that I changed FNIS to FNIX XXL because I wanted to add a lot of animations, but the ones I downloaded seemed to have bugged the models to T-Pose)

I'm still having a T-Pose problem after disabling the mods, Deploying mods, ran FNIS XXL, deploy mods again just for good measure, and not much has changed. Maybe I missed an animation Mod, but I thought SexLab would be more than updated compared to the other ones I wasn't sure of

How do I reset the Sexlab animation registry? I ran FNIS, so I wasn't sure if that extends to Sexlab Animation registry.

I assume disabling the mods and not outright removing them is enough. I'm just not sure how much more I need to disable, but I don't have to disable the Body mods, just the animations

I don't know if Joy of Perspective also affects this. I assume it doesn't, but couldn't hurt to ask.

I am not really sure what to do from here, so here's a list of my mods and I'll take suggestions on what to disable and try again

------------------------------------------

All in one Address Library (Anniversary Adition)

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Animation Queue Fix

ApachiiSkyHair 1_6

ApachiiSkyHairFemale 1_5_1

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Caliente's Beautiful Body Enhancer AE-CC Outfits

Caliente's Beautiful Body Enhancer v2.0.2

CBBE 3BA (3BBB)

CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - FOMOD installer

CreatureFrameworkV3-1.7z

FasterHDT-SMP

Feminine Grey Cat and Leopard (CBBE) 1K