Im trying to make custom poses with blender for oblivion, What am i doing wrong?

So i import a body nif and a basic t pose kf file. i make the pose in pose mode. i copy and paste the pose into scene 1 and 2. i open text editor and change it to "Anim".  i select all bones and set bone priority to 26. my export options are attached on this post, i open in nifskope and change the value to SpecialIdle. i change the cycle to loop.

i set up everything in oblivion to work with a crystal ball, the npc or player will not pose and just stand there as normal. other poses made by other people work with my crystal ball so i believe im doing something wrong when trying to make my own custom poses in blender. does anybody here know what i need to do?

Capturetyyy.PNG

11 hours ago, LindsayDomina said:

So i import a body nif and a basic t pose kf file. i make the pose in pose mode. i copy and paste the pose into scene 1 and 2. i open text editor and change it to "Anim".  i select all bones and set bone priority to 26. my export options are attached on this post, i open in nifskope and change the value to SpecialIdle. i change the cycle to loop.

i set up everything in oblivion to work with a crystal ball, the npc or player will not pose and just stand there as normal. other poses made by other people work with my crystal ball so i believe im doing something wrong when trying to make my own custom poses in blender. does anybody here know what i need to do?

Capturetyyy.PNG

26 - priority too low Make it 99 for SpecialIdle if this is not the game switching animation or for Furniture, but the pose

start -name SpecialIdle_CastSelf -loop -at y

2023-12-14_101221.jpg.9c208019453a676230e3cfa87f972a7f.jpg

oh yes, after Blender, it is always Clump, need to switch to loop

2023-12-14_101221.jpg.7e84e35db860a7ffdcf055d3697f91aa.jpg

=============
or use kfupdater  (only works with vanilla bones

kfupdater -p 99 -v 20.0.0.5 -u 11 -u2 11 -i donb.kf -o donb.kf

Edited by TDA5
8 hours ago, TDA5 said:

EXpB.jpg.823cf18f697cb7b09f2e51482b36cf4a.jpg

REF.zip 2.33 MB · 0 downloads

re2.jpg

re1.jpg

re3.jpg

And, in general, write to me on Twitter, Lab servers suck

I tried to make a twitter account but it wont stop loading at the last sign up process.. is there a way you can explain in more detail on here? i have a question, what program are you using in the first 2 pictures? i have my file open in nifskope and i found NiTextKeyExtraData but theres no drop down menu with it that shows what shows in your pictures