Need help with constant CTD at random times and its always a male armor

As the title say I have constant crashes at random times, so could't figure what is giving me ctd, I suspect is something with male models but I dont know exactly what

This is my last log

Possible relevant objects (14)
{
  [   0]    TESObjectARMO(Name: `Royal-Guard Steel Cuirass`, FormId: FE08D80D, File: `Steel Fashions.esp`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 2C01051E, File: `Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Bandit Warrior`, FormId: FF001CB8))
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Bandit Warrior`, FormId: FF001CB8)
  [  14]    NiNode(Name: `CME Spine [Spn0]`)
  [  15]    NiNode(Name: `MaleUnderwear_1`)
  [  16]    NiNode(Name: `Scene Root`)
  [  18]    BSTriShape(Name: ` (FE08D804)[0]/ (FE08D80C) [50%]`)
  [  32]    NiNode(Name: `Scene Root`)
  [  38]    NiNode(Name: `NPC COM [COM ]`)
  [  44]    NiNode(Name: `Camera3rd [Cam3]`)
  [  76]    NiNode(Name: `CME Camera3rd [Cam3]`)
  [  80]    NiNode(Name: `CME Body [Body]`)
  [  82]    BSFadeNode(Name: `skeleton.nif`, Owner: `Character(FormId: 2C01051E, File: `Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Bandit Warrior`, FormId: FF001CB8))`)
  [ 244]    TESRace(Name: OrcRace `Orc`, FormId: 00013747, File: `Smashed Patch.esp <- Skyrim Sizes.esp <- EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp <- SL Survival.esp <- Update.esm <- Skyrim.esm`)
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FF6C6737615     (SkyrimSE.exe+1C7615)          unk_1C6F90+685
  [1]   0x7FF6C68D5341     (SkyrimSE.exe+365341)          TESNPC::unk_364FF0+351
  [2]   0x7FF6C68043E5     (SkyrimSE.exe+2943E5)          Actor::unk_2943B0+35
  [3]   0x7FF6C68136D0     (SkyrimSE.exe+2A36D0)          TESObjectREFR::unk_2A34D0+200
  [4]   0x7FF6C68001EF     (SkyrimSE.exe+2901EF)          TESObjectREFR::Load3D_28FB90+65F
  [5]   0x7FFFD9E02CF3     (po3_Tweaks.dll+32CF3)         
  [6]   0x2B172C29600                                     
  [7]   0x2C010501                                        
  [8]   0x2B2A11D3580                                     
}

Crash_2023_12_12_16-46-53.txt

I would approach this as follows:

1. Inspect FF001CB8, make sure it is a reference to 2C01051E.
  2. Find all ARMO records of 2C01051E.
    1. Could be in their inventory. (listed as Items in xEdit)
    2. Could be in their Default Outfit.
  3. Find all related ARMA records.
  4. Create a list of all male meshes.
  5. Open each in NifSkope.
  6. Create a list of the ones that contain a node called MaleUnderwear_1.
  7. Inspect the meshes from step 6 and figure out if there's anything unusual about them.
    1. Compare them to other similar meshes. Helmets -> Helmets, Swords -> Swords, etc.
    2. Run them through a nif converter and see if the result of a SE->LE->SE conversion produces a different file. File checksums can be helpful here.
    3. Consider replacing the meshes ony by one to pinpoint the one(s) causing the issue.
On 12/12/2023 at 5:08 PM, traison said:

I would approach this as follows:

1. Inspect FF001CB8, make sure it is a reference to 2C01051E.
  2. Find all ARMO records of 2C01051E.
    1. Could be in their inventory. (listed as Items in xEdit)
    2. Could be in their Default Outfit.
  3. Find all related ARMA records.
  4. Create a list of all male meshes.
  5. Open each in NifSkope.
  6. Create a list of the ones that contain a node called MaleUnderwear_1.
  7. Inspect the meshes from step 6 and figure out if there's anything unusual about them.
    1. Compare them to other similar meshes. Helmets -> Helmets, Swords -> Swords, etc.
    2. Run them through a nif converter and see if the result of a SE->LE->SE conversion produces a different file. File checksums can be helpful here.
    3. Consider replacing the meshes ony by one to pinpoint the one(s) causing the issue.

Thanks for the help, I dont know how to do steps 1 and 2, SSEEDIT?? if im correct how?

This had happened to me with different armors now, Hunter armor and barbarian armor from Immersive armors, Altmeri Leather Cuirass from fashion of the hunter, Alik'r Steel Cuirass, Royal-Guard Steel Cuirass  from  Steel Fashions, these crashes starting happening when I instaled SPID for all fashion armors and immersive armors, but only when SPID equip a male npc is when I got the CTD's but not all the time, last time (yesterday saw a hunter wering the hunter armor set pasing by me as anything had happend) 

Point 6 the MaleUnderwear_1 should be from SOS pretty sure

Edited by Jack005
8 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Thanks for the help, I dont know how to do steps 1 and 2, SSEEDIT?? if im correct how?

This had happened to me with different armors now, Hunter armor and barbarian armor from Immersive armors, Altmeri Leather Cuirass from fashion of the hunter, Alik'r Steel Cuirass, Royal-Guard Steel Cuirass  from  Steel Fashions, this crashes starting happening when I install SPID for all fashion armors and immersive armors, but only when SPID equip a male npc is when I got the crash but not all the time last time (yesterday saw a hunter wering the hunter armor set pasing by me as anything had happend) 

Point 6 the MaleUnderwear_1 should be from SOS pretty sure

Well I think I found the problem, gonna try to fix it and see how it goes but probably is this: I dont even know what could replace the mesh from sos underware 

posible CTD.PNG

Edited by Jack005
7 hours ago, traison said:

If you have a competent mod manager, it can tell you. However, as far as I know, nightingale underwear is not a part of SOS.

Nothing has replaced that mesh I just check dowloading last version of SOS 1.1.4, and its the same, I dont know whats going on, I starting to think I have a severe case of schizophrenia, even the followers that I changed their body for sos compatible body are using this weird underwear, and swear I saw them using the leather one when I change them :(

Edited by Jack005