NTRmod

NTRmod

Proof of Concept

Gonna try to get this mod finished before the end of the year but i'll be honest and say that's unlikely.

Features will include:

• Playing as a bull, stealing your enemies wives.
  • Playing as a cuck.
  • Wife-sharing/Swinging, having threesomes or foursomes with another couple.
  • Orgies for some free love fun ;)

It's definitely barebones right now but I do hope to grow this to encompass a lot of kinks that I feel are under-represented in CK3.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not giving out frequent updates everybody.

that's my bad, but I am here to say the mod is about 75% complete - or at least ready for release - but the main purpose of me writing this is to understand what y'all would like to see the most. This mod first and foremost is designed for myself and things I would like to see in ck3, however I do also want to make it enjoyable for other people, so i'm gonna attach a survey below where anybody can tell me what they want the most in this mod.

Have a good day.

Click me for the survey!

Well, the options in the poll feels like made by someone who don't known much about NTR and the way he made the post with just an announcement is suspicious, i hope this is not a troll post or however you call it in english, this is what I put on the poll by the way.

"It would be good if you add stuff like hidden sex, hearing sex sounds or seeing you wife having sex or groped while you are unaware of her identity, keep in mind that a huge percentage of people who like NTR prefer the drama, mystery and heartache rather than being a wimp or swinging."

bababooeyfirstacc if you are real about the mod, it would be best for the events and systems to work for both the player and the AI, ck is a game where the player is not the center of the world and doing your mod like pharaox rather than kngelo will make it more immersive(just my taste).

Personally, my preference is in regards to being a clueless cuck or a knowing one. Thus, through events and decisions, you would be able prevent the NTR by being more present with your significant other and showing more affection. On the other hand, you could spend more time ruling thus ignoring your spouse's wants and needs (or actively encouraging your spouse to entertain herself), thus leading to trysts with peasants, courtiers, vassals, neighboring rulers or your liege.

Definitely having it effect the AI would be important. From a gameplay perspective, being able to get hooks from people who find out are being cucked, or rivals gaining hooks on you for being cucked would make NTR a tangible element to a campaign beyond a quick fap. 

You could also have a lot of fun by perhaps having certain cultures be able to optionally get a trait that makes them more likely to bull / enjoy getting cucked.