Problems with character creation interface after installing Aurora modlist via Wabbajack

I wanted to use Aurora as the basis of a new modded game but when testing already ran into a problem during character creation. For some reason, I cannot switch tabs (i.e. from "Race" to "Body", "Head" etc. 

It works just fine in the basic game run without MO2 and I'm a bit at a loss what the cause of such a problem could be. The game does accept up/down to switch races or R to finalize the character, but switching tabs just isn't possible. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Having an ultrawide, I activated the widescreen support mods in Aurora, and at one point installed Alternate Start/LAL just to not have to go through the intro again when testing solutions, but the problem already happened before installing AS/LAL.

Vor 51 Minuten sagte OH1972:

Ich wollte Aurora als Grundlage für ein neues modifiziertes Spiel verwenden, aber beim Testen stieß ich bereits auf ein Problem bei der Charaktererstellung. Aus irgendeinem Grund kann ich die Registerkarten nicht wechseln (z. B. von „Rasse“ zu „Körper“, „Kopf“ usw.). 

Es funktioniert im Grundspiel ohne MO2 einwandfrei und ich bin etwas ratlos, was die Ursache für ein solches Problem sein könnte. Das Spiel akzeptiert zwar Hoch/Runter, um die Rasse zu wechseln, oder R, um den Charakter fertigzustellen, aber ein Wechsel der Registerkarten ist einfach nicht möglich. Hat jemand eine Idee, was das Problem sein könnte?

Da ich ein Ultrawide hatte, habe ich die Widescreen-Unterstützungsmods in Aurora aktiviert und irgendwann Alternate Start/LAL installiert, nur um beim Testen von Lösungen nicht noch einmal durch die Einführung gehen zu müssen, aber das Problem trat bereits vor der Installation von AS/LAL auf.

And what do the creators of this mod list say about these problems?

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

And what do the creators of this mod list say about these problems?

I've asked on the Aetherius Modding Discord in the aurora-support forum, but so far, some other person only mused it might be a scaling problem, which it isn't.

Which is why I'm asking here now, in hopes that given it seems to be a rather fundamental UI issue, someone might have an idea what could cause such an effect.

Edited by OH1972
1 hour ago, OH1972 said:

"investigating" how? Doing what, precisely?

1. Do you have a mod providing a swf file that could be related?
    1. racesex_menu.swf seems to be what RaceMenu is using.
  2. Do you have a mod providing a gfx file that could be related?
    1. racesex_menu.gfx seems to be what ECE is using.
    2. racesex_menu.gfx seems to be what the vanilla game is using.
  3. Do swf/gfx files have access to eachother?
    1. What about some kind of overlays ("widgets"), icon packs or fonts?
      1. Extra enemy health bars.
      2. Magic effect overlays.
      3. Clock or compass.
    2. GUI/HUD overhauls.
  4. Do you have a mod providing a dll file that could be related?
    1. Again, overlays?
    2. Something that alters the way the cursor works?
    3. Something that alters the way keyboard input is handled?
    4. Something that alters rendering?
    5. Something that messes with the GUI or the HUD in general?

...investigate.