!Yuriana Replacer

View File

Yuriana Replacer For AE/SE
This mod will change the looks, but not the body shape, of the following wenches;
Yuriana      Arabella   
Celia          Khythaela
Jeanne      Shavanne
Delilah      Yulia
Hazel
Cathryn

New Skin Options 

see pics for reference. 
image.jpeg.adaeb2edcc07be0b3e119eefc5da9bd0.jpeg
image.jpeg.06c02dbd861c8757bfecdaea41410f75.jpeg
image.jpeg.e1b2a2f5d1c60a8e3c72aa35b2f45e97.jpeg

Required!
Note you will need Buxom Yuriana mod version 1.5.4ASE (Current main file)
Buxom Wench Yuriana -Tank Healer Support Follower- and Captured Wenches Quests at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
&
Beta Patch 1.5.5BetaSE Found here;
Several wenches need more love too :P | Patreon

Load the replacer after these.

And when prompted "Yes to all" when asked to overwrite.

Safety Tips

• Should something seem off about their looks do a manual install. 
  • Always load this mod last.
  • I have NOT tested this mod with all the "extra" mods/patches off the discord page, oddities may arise if using those. 
  • Neck seems may be present on an "ongoing" game. New games it's gone. I'll upload optional skin options later like those in Maidens of Darkness.
  • When you install BWY 1.5.4ASE choose Yuriana's ORIGINAL hair style or you'll end up with potato head. I'll update the other hair styles later

image.jpeg.a8f7366e7383717f4570e354802bb9d7.jpeg

This takes the MyLittleWenches presets, along with high poly head and replaces the looks of Koz's original followers. Thats all. Only cosmetic changes. Some presets had to be slightly altered to play nice with the mod. I will do my best to update this mod as Koz updates his and will add more of the presets in the future. 

I hope you enjoy their new looks.?

Q. Will I convert this to Oldrim?     A. No. However, should anyone have an interest in doing so just contact me and let me know. 

image.jpeg.44109dbadcbe4709c6513b62b488f4ab.jpeg

Credit given to awesome modders:

Koz - Buxom Wench Yuriana  (Who started us on this crazy buxom adventure, we salute you!)
arta14 - for Arta glasses, thanks again!

Ousnius -  BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Shiva182 - Maevan2's Eye Brows SE

DomainWolf - Skin Feature Overlays SE (Freckles)

Nazeen - Improved Eyes Skyrim

r1goodwin - Diamond skin

Lersy - Awesome nord preset which was a good jumping point to make these ladies. Thanks Again! ;)

expired6978 - creating RaceMenu

Kalilies - KS Hairdos SSE

Nisetanaka & TheAbstract17 & JSPumpkinKing & VtheHeretic (and all others who helped) - The Amazing world of Bikini Armors and conversions, you guys rock.
DeserterX - DX Armors

Kala's Eyes  and Elf eyes - guidethisonekalaheria

Black Vipers will - redtox, soereide93, and Fanfy along with all others.

Champion of Azura - by egilvar, bodyslide by AmberHarmony
HHaleyy - Fair Skin
Daymarr - Demoniac Skin
Acro748 - CBBE 3BA (along with those who contributed to this mod.)
Ousnius - CBBE
Aers - HDT-SMP
Shizof - CBPC
Groovtama - XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Bethesda

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    See below
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Very nice, I'll definitely give it a try the next time I install BWY.

I assume they are 3BA body ? or are they TBD ?

Also, just an idea, since the latest beta patch involves the vanilla members of the temple of Dibella, would you consider providing replacer for them ?

38 minutes ago, w0wlol said:

Very nice, I'll definitely give it a try the next time I install BWY.

I assume they are 3BA body ? or are they TBD ?

Also, just an idea, since the latest beta patch involves the vanilla members of the temple of Dibella, would you consider providing replacer for them ?

They use the original wench body koz made. So it's cbbe.

I'll check them out. For now I want focus on those presets already made before adding new ones. I think a few presets need to be updated as he's change the looks of some.

12 minutes ago, Billy1969 said:

Can we still use the hair changing feature ingame or not?  It's in [Wench Options] in dialogue normally.

You can try, I really haven't tried that option yet. Though I think it'll give you the same result since she now uses HPhead. Not 100% sure.

I do know they're 2 other meshes for her head/hair options that I got to bring to HPhead. I'd recommend using wigs or something for now.

I know that it is not necessarily a thing of this mod, but I seem to be having a issue with the Yuriana mod as a whole and was hoping for some guidance. For some reason all of the wenches have no nude body modelled, this includes hands and feet. 

I have tried the following:

• Rebuilding everything in bodyslide.
  • Placing the .esp at the bottom of my load order.
  • Moving the mod files to the bottom of the load order so they overwrite any textures/meshes.
  • Using Cathedral Asset Optimizer so compress to .bsa. (I was getting desperate)

If anyone has had the same problem or knows what could be causing it please let me know.

I don't understand, vagina and anus physics do not work on Yuriana (Every other Physics like breasts work on her but not vagina or anus).

For every other female npcs all physics work just fine.

I have tried changing her race and worn body armor with Tes5 edit but no, nothing works.

I have 3BA CBBE body and I replaced her body with 3ba meshes, usually doing this with any other female follower mod makes physics work just fine, but not for yuriana for some reason.

I use CBPC for vagina and anus physics. It's like something blocking those physics from working with Yuriana

Can someone please help or explain me what is wrong.

9 hours ago, loversusers said:

this doesn't work with BHUNP does it?

You'll have to replace Yuriana's meshes with BHUNP you should be fine as long as you replace their textures with anything compatible with that body type. Diamond skin is their "default" skin I used in this though Fair Skin works great. Just use the UNP versions. Though their custom armors will still be the same body shape from the mod.

Here's how

How to change body type to your liking:
Its like this:

Search this folder: Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/
and copy this:

femalebody_0
femalebody_1
femalefeet_0
femalefeet_1
femalehands_0
femalehands_1

To this folder: 

Data\meshes\actors\character\YurianaWench

Similar with the textures.

Search this folder: Data\textures\actors\character\female
and copy this:

femalebody_1
femalebody_1_msn
femalebody_1_s
femalebody_1_sk
femalehands_1
femalehands_1_msn
femalehands_1_s
femalehands_1_sk
femalehead
femalehead_msn
femalehead_s
femalehead_sk
femaleheaddetail_frekles
femaleheaddetail_rough
femaleheadvampire
femaleheadvampire_msn

To this folder: 

Data\textures\actors\character\YurianaWench

[spoiler/]
Again any armor they use from the mod will be the default wench body, but you can always have them wear something else.

2 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

I don't understand, vagina and anus physics do not work on Yuriana (Every other Physics like breasts work on her but not vagina or anus).

For every other female npcs all physics work just fine.

I have tried changing her race and worn body armor with Tes5 edit but no, nothing works.

I have 3BA CBBE body and I replaced her body with 3ba meshes, usually doing this with any other female follower mod makes physics work just fine, but not for yuriana for some reason.

I use CBPC for vagina and anus physics. It's like something blocking those physics from working with Yuriana

Can someone please help or explain me what is wrong.

You've done everything right. I can tell you from experience that his mod dose not play nice when it comes to altering things. Have you tried the 3ba Config Reinstaller? (Under 3BA optional files)
If not go into CBBE 3BA MCM menu 
image.jpeg.2a3533012cdfdf042f2f67e3e35f3f40.jpeg

Make sure Toggle NPC Player Hotkey is on, usually set to number pad 9

image.jpeg.721b93b7b98bf4388b3cf98bf0a6b409.jpeg

Now put Yuriana in the crosshairs and hit 9 on the number pad, this usually kicks the physics on the npc. It'll switch them to SMP simply blast them again by hitting 9 to switch to CBPC. Worth a try. Also Yuriana uses many clones of herself in the mod so you'll have to keep blasting with this option each time she leaves during quests. Hope this helps.

You can use this Config Reinstaller without CBBE/3BA, works fine as long as you have smp & cbpc it'll switch the physics on anybody.

Edited by RowdyD1313

I have done exactly what you said, didn't work unfortunately. It makes no sense to me, how can every other female/female Race have their physics work perfectly but not yurina

Its like her vagina/anus is actively blocked by some file somewhere. Like how CBPC physics does not work on child characters.

29 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I have done exactly what you said, didn't work unfortunately. It makes no sense to me, how can every other female/female Race have their physics work perfectly but not yurina

Its like her vagina/anus is actively blocked by some file somewhere. Like how CBPC physics does not work on child characters.

Honestly I'm as baffled as you are on this. I think your right in saying something is blocking it as his mod is filled with scripts and animations to the brim. When I was digging through his mod some of the things he had done "I'm like dude why you do it that way?" There's easier ways to do some of the things he's done.

If you find a solution let me know. I'm always interested in how things like this work and can be fixed. Likewise I'll get back to you if I find anything on my end.

6 minutes ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Honestly I'm as baffled as you are on this. I think your right in saying something is blocking it as his mod is filled with scripts and animations to the brim. When I was digging through his mod some of the things he had done "I'm like dude why you do it that way?" There's easier ways to do some of the things he's done.

If you find a solution let me know. I'm always interested in how things like this work and can be fixed. Likewise I'll get back to you if I find anything on my end.

Thank you I will

I am not positive on the content of this mod, so don't take me for an expert or anything close.  I am but one lost soul looking for a way to get my hands on some .tri files to support different needs and hopefully find a way to support a few other mods in my LO.  I think (not sure), from what I have read so far, these bodies are TBD, which I do not have in this LO.  I would need to create these in bodyslide using TBD.  I use 3BA though, as does quite a few mods in my LO from replacers on down.  Perhaps some TBD modder with Yuriana and the Wenches bodyslide files would be kind enough to post a set of .tri files.  I could possibly get "fertility" and "fill her up" working on Yuriana and crew, if the moon lines up properly.

42 minutes ago, KGRam said:

I am not positive on the content of this mod, so don't take me for an expert or anything close.  I am but one lost soul looking for a way to get my hands on some .tri files to support different needs and hopefully find a way to support a few other mods in my LO.  I think (not sure), from what I have read so far, these bodies are TBD, which I do not have in this LO.  I would need to create these in bodyslide using TBD.  I use 3BA though, as does quite a few mods in my LO from replacers on down.  Perhaps some TBD modder with Yuriana and the Wenches bodyslide files would be kind enough to post a set of .tri files.  I could possibly get "fertility" and "fill her up" working on Yuriana and crew, if the moon lines up properly.

Maidens of Darkness is another mod in my LO thanks to you Rowdy (and could be the reason I am bringing up the thought of TBD at all, at any rate, I am just surfing for those tri files of Yuriana wench body in hopes of including those actors into 'fertility' and 'fill her up'.

3 hours ago, loversusers said:

found a potential issue. during enslavement inquiry or whatever it's called. the quest that you need to get certificate before selling to whiterun.

after dismissal of Yuriana, i think the script created a copy of Yuriana or something.  maybe there is a clone record npc not modified by this overhaul (as it shows a modified face shape).

I reverted back to original and it shows the original Yuriana.  so i think some kind of edit missed.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look

4 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look

So she checked out ok and should be using the new preset. I also tried old saves and a new game just to be sure. 
I'm also using the next update of the replacer and have fixed a few things so that could be it too.

I'll put the next update up shortly. This should also fix some of the black face bug for the dibella priestesses as well.

Spawned version of the Solitude Yuri.
image.jpeg.d3584cf5c26b9d45deecd441e28fb95b.jpeg