T.I.T.S in starfield.

I am starting this thread in hopes that someone who can actually mod will take the idea and roll with it. That idea being that someone takes the text game trials in tainted space and makes a mod that brings it into starfield, maybe as a new game plus option. What I mean by bring it to starfield is a complete creation in engine of the game and all of its mechanics to be played out in starfield, it is perfect for this. 

Edited by Cblack

This doesn't seem very realistic to me, not only is Trials in Tainted Space an incomplete game but even if we were to assume it was possible to cram the entirety of TiTs into Starfield... it would take an enormous amount of dedication and time to make this a reality. As nice as it'd be, I don't see this ever happening.

Edited by Deathclaw Cock
On 12/1/2023 at 7:32 PM, Deathclaw Cock said:

This doesn't seem very realistic to me, not only is Trials in Tainted Space an incomplete game but even if we were to assume it was possible to cram the entirety of TiTs into Starfield... it would take an enormous amount of dedication and time to make this a reality. As nice as it'd be, I don't see this ever happening.

Exactly, as a fan of that game, I still see the unattainability of the idea. HOWEVER, my Modded Skyrim reminds me of Corruption of Champions to a degree (body morphs and other things) and that is what I am hoping for here. I have this post in these forums with some ideas I had cross my mind. Here is the link, for OP and others to look at:

Ideas that Crossed my Mind When Playing

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 7:32 PM, Deathclaw Cock said:

TiTs while technically incomplete is fully functional, it's just getting more content added to it. While having a TiTs mod in SF sound pretty amazing enough I'd consider throwing money at it I think the translation from text-based RPG would indeed take an insurmountable effort like you say. To me I think the best approach to this would be is to graft the VATS into the game and have the sexual attacks take place there

That could be an interesting idea, but I will just be happy if I can get similar effects and events. I don't need a perfect carbon copy of T.I.T.S, as then it would lose its appeal. My modded Skyrim reminds me of Corruption of Champions, but ISN'T the same thing, nor would it need to be.

• 4 weeks later...