Help with UNPB

srayesmanll

I've been a happy user of ADEC for quite awhile now (started with CBBE in the early days, switched to ADEC and never looked back).  However, I am starting to get a little bored with the look and am looking to try another body mod.  After looking at the various bodies (damn there is a shitload now...) I have settled (I think) on the UNPB body ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37900 ).  One of things I really loved about ADEC was that Acdale had an almost complete set of vanilla armor replacers (including all DB and DG dlc armors) plus the Tera armors.  The thing I am having trouble with is finding a complete set of vanilla replacements armors for UNPB.  The most complete one I have seen is Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37806 ).  Someone has done a conversion of Killer Keos skimpy armors, but it is not complete ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34100 ) and it's not BBP (at least it doesn't say it is).  There are also several single shot replacers (elven, etc) both here and on Nexus.  My basic question to the learned UNPB users out there:  What mod/combination of mods would you suggest to use to get the best coverage for replacing the vanilla (and DG/DB) armors.  Not looking for standalone armors, just replacements so that the general (female) populace of Skyrim will look correct.  Any suggestions would be appreciated (include instructions/install order to get the best coverage).

PS - I don't want this to devolve into a discussion of the various body type pros/cons.  We have enough of those threads (enough to make a quilt.  A really BIG quilt).  I looked at several body types - SevenBase looks good but the armors are severely lacking currently (compared to CBBE/UNP/UNPB, although it seems to be growing), CBBE is good but I've already done that one (plus I think the UNPB body looks better), and the others just don't appeal to me.

For me, I have a combination of a few mods. Cause sadly, UNPB armor replacers are not on the top of everyone's list, but making new ones are lol.

BUT, I also use other body armor replacers that are compatible with UNPB. Like SeveNBase and UNP. Adds variety and helps to fill those last missing armors/clothing replacers that I am missing. Here's the ones I use. I just select which ones I like from each mod and make a giant skimpy armor collection out of all of them.

Shocky's SeveNBase Conversions: Ancient Nord Super Cleavage (draugr), Lust Design - Daedric, Very Sexy Ebony, Stalhrim Armor, and Vampire Royal Armor.

Stevierage's SeveNBase Conversions: I Love Cleavage Set (mix and match which ones you want and don't want out of there).

TroubleMaker's Clothing for UNPB: Covers your Barkeep, Wench, Chef, and Wedding Dress.

TroubleMaker's Forsworn for UNPB: There's your Forsworn set, customizable too.

Silvist's UNPB Conversions: Mostly Mak's & CT77's Remodeled Armors. Covers some of the Dawnguard and Dragonborn stuff as well.

Nightshade DB Replacer for UNPB: Very nice Dark Brotherhood replacer.

Edhildils' Skimpy Ivory Armor for UNPB: Nice Ivory Armor replacer. Wish they did their other replacers as well for UNPB/SeveNBase.

Killer Keo's for UNPB: Obvious one for a lot of clothing and armor replacers for UNPB.

Sexy Vanilla Armors for UNP/SeveNBase: Nice collection of stuff to fill in the gaps of those you are missing.

Skimpy Armors for UNPB: Some more skimpy armor and clothing for UNPB, that also includes some of the vampire stuff for Dawnguard.

Transparent and Refracting Glass armor for UNPB: Skimpy and awesome replacer.

Hope those help you get started. Yeah it kind of sucks having to resort to using so many different mods for vanilla replacers, when other bodies have mostly one mod for them all. But UNPB has been neglected in the vanilla armor replacers section for awhile, so you just gotta make do with what you can find. So just mix and match which ones you like best from all those and make your own compilation of vanilla armor replacers.

Good luck and if you need any more help, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for the info SpyderArachnid.  A couple of other questions:

1)  One thing I've noticed while looking into this is that people are talking about the differences between UNPB 2.2, 2.4, and 2.5.  xp32 mentions some of the differences in the stickied note in the comments of the 2.5 redux.  One thing that crops ups is that some armors are not compatible with 2.5.  Is this really a major issue?  I mean, if I'm using UNPB 2.5 and that armor is for 2.4 (or even 2.2), does the body look odd?  What is the difference?  Also, would using Mr Troublemakers UNPB version (2.4) make it a better match for the armors?

2)  I noticed that some of the armor mods also contain esp files.  Will I need to do something with them in the CK?

If you're using UNPB Redux, none of that matters. It is compatible with all UNP stuff. I haven't had any issues though with the different versions of UNPB. Yeah I've heard that same thing about some not being compatible with certain versions, but I've never had any issues using UNPB Redux. As for a better match, it's all personal preference really. The original UNPB looks slightly different from UNPB Redux, but they all fit the same armors regardless.

As for the esp files, they aren't a big deal really. I didn't do anything in the CK with them, BOSS sorts them just fine and they don't conflict with each other. I don't get the CK or Bash stuff, so haven't bothered with any of that.

the only difference between 2.5 redux and 2.2-2.4 is the boobs, so only if you want to use nipple piercings they wont show in the right place, also some "armors" like the Band aid in nexus but only those ive found that dosnt work properly, everything else works great, the best body mod imo is the UNPB try belisario stuff, also google for other conversions, and you can also use the SevenBase stuff (that stuff is really good).

I recomend to use this body for UNPB:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227//?

then add the xp32 skeleton(nexus) and 

SG textures (nexus) + Hair (LL) = absolute gorgeus characters.

**sorry english isnt my native language**

electrino:  Yeah, that's one of the first ones I found here.  Lot's of nice stuff, but most not to my taste, some of the outfits requir HDT (which I don;t want to install just yet), etc.  However, I did go through and pick out a few I really liked.

mijhou:  According to xp32 on the UNPB 2.5 version, the boobs are closer to the 2.2 UNPB rather than the 2.4.  I wonder if using piercings designed for 2.2 might work, such as the piercings included with newmiller's bikini mod ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22933 ).  The mod has versions for 2.2 and 2.4 (no 2.5 version).  I was definitely disappointed in the lack of body jewelry for UNPB (ADEC has the same problem, and with the new 3.0 Acdale released, the newmiller mod's nipple piercings are out of place so no piercings for ADEC currently).

SpyderArachnid:  Thanks again for the info.

So far, it looks like I'm going to use Sexy Vanilla Armors for UNPB/Sevenbase as the main set of replacers (looks like it covers all vanila armors), while using Lore Friendly and SemiSkimpy Armors ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37806 ) to handle the DB and DG armors.  Then use a smattering of armors from the others just to tweak.  The one thing still not covered seems to be generic clothing.  Troublemaker's mod replaces Barkeeper/Alt, Chef's Tunic, Tavern Wench and Wedding Sandals, but the rest of the generic and fine clothes seem to have gotten a miss.  I suppose I could use generic UNP versions, but the boob size and bounce would be missing.  Is there a UNPB mod for the generic clothing that I missed?  (The hunt goes on...)

i use killer keo conversion by RoboNixon + bellisario armor conversions + troublemaker UNPB conversion and Lore friendly UNPB conversion by statmonster but only those which arent convered by robonixon. i think this covers more than 90 % of vanilla armors including Dlc's and various other UNPB conversion

Killer keo for UNPB By Robonixon covers almost all of the vanilla armors and clothes ( excluding Dlcs ) except for these : 
1. Daedric armor ( original mod for CBBE doesnt have daedric conversion )

2. Monk robes

3. Mages Robes

4. Thieves guiild armor 

now to find replacement for these i use 
daedric & dragonscale chainmail by bellisario 

for dlc armors and thieves guild armor i use lore friendly and skimpy armors

The Killer Keos set has a lot of clothing replacers, along with the I Love Cleavage set as well.

Can't believe I forgot this one, but there is also A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer, which covers pretty much all of the clothing. It's for UNP though, but will still fit UNPB just fine. Just make sure if you're using Schlongs of Skyrim, not to install the underwear version cause they conflict.

sindcriss:  Either, as long as it looks good.  There are a couple mods that have some "super skimpy" armors that just not my cup 'o tea.  But again, either is fine as long it looks good.

rud3dud3:  I looked at the KK conversions, but I was going by the description which lists nearly no clothing changes.  I should have looked at the download and the images.  It has a hell of a lot more than what the description contains (shame on them for inadequate info... :s ).  Take a look at Sexy Vanilla Armors for UNP/SeveNBase , it has thieves guild and the daedric (a little too skimpy for my taste, but appears to have nice glow effect).  Mage/Monk robes will be the tough ones I think.

spyderarachnid:  rd mentioned KK as well.  I had looked at it but relied on the description for what it covered, which lists only 1 piece of clothing.  Again, shame on them...  I used KK when I had CBBE (ancient history) and liked it except for the guard armor (I'm sorry, if you going to wear a towel as armor, you have no right to complain about how cold it is in Windhelm).  I've looked at LSA before, but there always seemed to be trouble with the installation according to the comments section (this was quite awhile back).  I did try it once with ADEC body, it installed fine but the clipping on the clothing was so god-awful that I never tried it again (still hasn't been updated for ADEC 2.4 and definitely not 3.0).  May give it a try, but with KK covering nearly all of the clothing, I may not need it completely (maybe just pull mage/monk robes from it...)

he hasnt updated the description in ages that description is pretty old as for the unp/sevenbase yeah its too skimpy but doesnt work with UNPB you will have lots of clipping for now use UNPB killer keo conversion with lore friendly and skimpy armors for rest of the things thieves guild and guards armor( i like guards armor from this mod). robonixon will soon begin converting dlc armors

rud3dud3:  The KK for UNPB was a hell of a lot more complete than the description lets on.  I think I've finally got most of what I want, which is what you mentioned:  KK base, lore friendly/semi skimpy for what KK doesn't cover (including the DLC armors).  Also a smattering of others (for example, Troublemakers replacer has 4 clothing replacers that don't appear to be covered by the others).  Still hunting down robe replacers (mage/monk).  KK has some in there, but not all variations it seems (some of the comments I saw in the comment section seem to verify this). 

Just a note on the 2.5 redux:  I installed the UNPB 2.5 redux body last night and played around with some of the clothing.  One thing I noticed is that in the installer, there is an option for a 2.5g TBBP body, where the breasts look more like the 2.4 breast than the 2.2 style breasts that the base 2.5 looks like.  I installed the 2.5g body and newmiller's bikini,stockings, etc mod (2.4 version) that contains some nipple piercings.  They matched perfectly with the body, so yippee, I've got nipple rings again.  Wait, that didn't sound right...  Anyway, looks like piercing items based on UNPB 2.4 breast shape with work on the 2.5g body version.  This may also help with some clipping issues reported on some of the 2.4 based armors & clothing.

post-5926-0-20959800-1382669084_thumb.jpg Pic just to show the body shape and jewelry I run with.  I use a variety of different armors and clothes, from several of the mods already listed here.  Most that I use are just mesh replacers.  I also have some limited use of SevenBase meshes in my build, which for me, seem to blend perfectly with UNPB without any distorted mesh or texture signs.  I guess if I was starting out fresh, I would pick the body mesh, and for me, I like the AH1 piercings, which locks me down to the 2.2x pack fixed (if I can remember back that far).  I can tell you the size in bytes of the body 0 and 1 meshes are 780,940, which may help ID the mesh I use.  Anyway, you should choose your anims next because you may end up getting lots of clipping nipples if you do this later.  Pick out your textures, of which I chose OBF Oriental Beauty Female (on Nexus) the hirez UNP packs and the neck seam pack with the remaining body textures, mainly because it is seamless, and includes all the head normals for other races.  Then try out the various choices of armor and clothing, plop what you like in a build directory, and after you are happy with your choices, 7z it all up into something you can install with NMM.  You may find that you like a little bit of everything like I do, and basically taking the cream of the crop from each mod.  You should examine any esp's that come with the vanilla replacers to avoid overlap, and I preferably try to avoid them all together unless I really have to have something.  Belisario has been a wonderful help with UNPB custom armors as well as a few vanilla replacers here on LL, but if using any of the customs as replacers you need to watch out for the weight 100 only mods.  I actually made a few patch esp's and created new face mesh/tex, along with changes from the Decent women mod, that drive the weight up to 100 for damn near every NPC in the game, just so I could use some of Belisario's work as vanilla replacers.  UNPB 100 vs CHSBHC 100 is quite a difference though, and acceptable in my book.  It is an all out T/A in my game now.. LOL.  Everyone has different tastes though, and mine change constantly .. :) Cheers

robonixon seems to be inactive in updating in his KillerKeo Conversion :(.

I was thinking I would install in this order:

A little sexy apparel replacer...

Skimpy Armor Set...

Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP...

Killer Keos Skimpy Armor Replacer...

I think that covers pretty much every piece of armor right? Also, I installed UNPB Redux and vanilla armors seem to work with it perfectly, super weird. Is that possible?

Skimpy Armor Set...

I think that covers pretty much every piece of armor right? Also, I installed UNPB Redux and vanilla armors seem to work with it perfectly, super weird. Is that possible?

Firstly i would not say he went inactive you just cant expect someone to release updates every now and then personal life is also a life which everyone has to live.

secondly all armors comes with their own body mesh so it doesnt really matter if you are using a custom body replacer or not but some prefers the armor mesh to be compatible with body replacer mesh so that their body when wearing armor doesnt look unrealistic or completely different

Skimpy Armor Set...

Firstly i would not say he went inactive you just cant expect someone to release updates every now and then personal life is also a life which everyone has to live.

secondly all armors comes with their own body mesh so it doesnt really matter if you are using a custom body replacer or not but some prefers the armor mesh to be compatible with body replacer mesh so that their body when wearing armor doesnt look unrealistic or completely different

Yes I know, I familiar with how it works and I am one of those people who want my bodies to be completely compatible. Secondly, I am basing his inactiveness on the fact that he updated his mod regularly for a month, adding in total, another like 8 armors. Now however, he has not updated it in over 2 months. And if it is personal life and he comes back, I still view that as a period of inactiveness.

Archived