SoS Issue: No Schlongification Notification

Been having all kinds of problems since I started using SoS now. But the one issue that is bugging me the most, is this one.

I don't get the notification in the upper left of my screen. The "Schlongifying Actors and Armors...". It doesn't show up. Thus, my actors aren't being Schlongified. Especially since I'm trying out the UNP version as well, and it just doesn't work at all. Assuming the reason behind that is because SoS won't schlongify anything.

This all worked fine on my old game that I had finished 100% of everything in. Loaded this up in that game, and everything was working great. SoS was doing fine, the UNP addon was doing fine, the only issue I had was the right breast being crushed. And still haven't found a fix for that either.

But I started a whole new game. Same mods, same everything. Now SoS won't give me the notification and the UNP addon won't work. And I got the crushed breast effect still happening.

But like I said, the main issue is the fact that SoS won't even Schlongify anything. The notification won't even show up, thus the UNP addon won't even work because of that (I'm assuming).

I want to play my game, and it's been almost three days trying to get this to work with a few reinstalls in the process. Been asking around everywhere for assistance with this, and haven't really got any responses that are helping me solve this issue. I'm currently using SoS, SoS for Females, UNPB Redux with BBP, and the compatibility skeleton from Skulltyrant (basic 5). I have all the requirements to make this work, yet it just won't work with a new game for some reason.

Heck I even tried to download a save that was in the keep directly after the intro, and even one outside the keep, and I still didn't get the notification. Does this just not work with a new game or something? No matter what I do, this just won't work with my new game. It always fizzles out and stops showing the notification.

Any help would be great appreciated. I'm on the edge about this and it is frustrating me that I just can't get this to work. Almost ready to uninstall Skyrim and just say forget it completely.

That skeleton doesn't work for SoS for Females. I'm currently using this one (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169//?) which is basically the same thing, but it adds support for SoS for Females.

BUT, good news is I finally got SoS to start working right again. I ended up having to download a save that was in Helgen Keep and was a female already. For some reason any save I tried to use that was male wouldn't apply the SoS to females and then caused SoS to stop working in general. But found a save in Helgen Keep that was female, and now SoS and SoS for Females works again. My character now has a floppy howdoyado between her legs.

Only guess is that SoS and SoS for Females is not new game friendly.

BUT, the bad news is, I still have the crushed right breast issue. It's not a huge issue, but it is still an annoying issue. Whenever I walk in any direction, my right breast is crushed. And if I run forward, my right breast is crushed. Running in different directions seems to be fine and doesn't crush the breast, just when I go forward it does it.

So if anyone knows a fix for that, that would be great. Otherwise the main stuff is all working now (the SoS issues).

EDIT: AND I FINALLY FIXED THE CRUSHED BREAST ISSUE!

The new XP32 Skeleton fixed it. I installed the new skeleton from XP32 since it now has support for SoS, and my breasts are fine now. AND SoS for females works too with it. No more compatibility skeleton needed as far as I can see, and my breasts are no longer crushed and have BBP still.

So it seems it was an issue with the compatibility skeleton that was causing me to have crushed breasts. Not my body mod.

Now I can finally play and stop worrying about all these issues and start slappin' people with my floppiness.

Archived