I'm using the ready-made vortex collection on version SE 1.6.640. The base of the build is ostim, but I want to use Sexlab. I installed everything I needed and updated the fnis (actually I don’t know what boxes I need to check, I tried different things). The fact is that the animations of the ostim scenes work and play properly, but the SL ones do not. So everything is fine with fnis, right? Is it a matter of setting up and registering SL? in one of the next attempts I managed to reproduce a scene from SL, although when adding new animations I broke everything, so I loaded a new profile and did the same manipulations. I'm back to where I started: the ostim is working, but the SL scene is not. I reset, registered animations, Json, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, maybe the packages of downloaded animations conflict? Vortex doesn't complain.

inside FNIS, you should only need the first two options - gender, skeleton.

After running FNIS, it should finish with a sentence reporting number of animations from a number of mods (and possibly creatures) successfully included.

As FNIS is running, it should report if any of the animation packs is incompatible, such as a pack for LE rather than SE/AE. If it finds a pack built for LE, then the FNIS build will fail.

Inside Skyrim SE, the next check is that your character can walk rather than t-posing (arms straight out to the sides, no movement on arms or legs, or breathing).

What I normally do for debugging is generate a new game, making sure I have the Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod so that I start in a quiet cell rather than the cart to helgen cut scene.

If I can see my character is breathing as I go into the character creation screen , that's a good sign. we just need a default character, so accept a prebuilt character, and name it something like Test.

I then go into the mod configuration menu, open the sexlab mod, check that it has all the prerequisites as OK, and activate the mod. It's a good idea to then close the mod configuration menu and let the system do its thing for a minute.

Going back into the mod configuration menu, SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) should be visible. If you open SLAL, it should have a system tab, and a tab for each of the animation packs it has found. From the first page in SLAL, there should be options to enable everything, then register everything. Again, this may take a minute or two.

A simple test is to have SL Eager NPCs (SLEN) installed. You'll need to go back into the mod configuration menu, and activate it. Again, exit back out from the mod configuration menu, and let it do its thing for a minute. Having installed SLEN, you can then go back into its menu and enable a masturbation power/shout, and use that in the starting cell. If something happens, then SexLab / FNIS / SLAL / animation packs are working.

fins-options.png

5 hours ago, JimUpdating said:

inside FNIS, you should only need the first two options - gender, skeleton.

After running FNIS, it should finish with a sentence reporting number of animations from a number of mods (and possibly creatures) successfully included.

As FNIS is running, it should report if any of the animation packs is incompatible, such as a pack for LE rather than SE/AE. If it finds a pack built for LE, then the FNIS build will fail.

Inside Skyrim SE, the next check is that your character can walk rather than t-posing (arms straight out to the sides, no movement on arms or legs, or breathing).

What I normally do for debugging is generate a new game, making sure I have the Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod so that I start in a quiet cell rather than the cart to helgen cut scene.

If I can see my character is breathing as I go into the character creation screen , that's a good sign. we just need a default character, so accept a prebuilt character, and name it something like Test.

I then go into the mod configuration menu, open the sexlab mod, check that it has all the prerequisites as OK, and activate the mod. It's a good idea to then close the mod configuration menu and let the system do its thing for a minute.

Going back into the mod configuration menu, SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL) should be visible. If you open SLAL, it should have a system tab, and a tab for each of the animation packs it has found. From the first page in SLAL, there should be options to enable everything, then register everything. Again, this may take a minute or two.

A simple test is to have SL Eager NPCs (SLEN) installed. You'll need to go back into the mod configuration menu, and activate it. Again, exit back out from the mod configuration menu, and let it do its thing for a minute. Having installed SLEN, you can then go back into its menu and enable a masturbation power/shout, and use that in the starting cell. If something happens, then SexLab / FNIS / SLAL / animation packs are working.

fins-options.png

Thanks for the help, I’ll experiment with this, there is a possibility that the problem is in the animation packs that I use, fnis gives me warnings, for example that some of the animation is incompatible with SE, either I didn’t search well, or some of the animation packs simply do not indicate compatibility , for animation there is no difference between SE and AE? I have AE

between SE and AE isn't a problem for animation packs. If FNIS is warning of compatibility, then that may be an LE pack lurking somewhere.

There's the SE/AE compatibility guide, with a list of anim packs. If the pack is listed in green, there's an SE/AE file. Blue files are convertible, but will mean going through the Catherdral Asset Optimizer (CAO).

SLALcompatibility.png