Do you know TS4 Mod Manager 2021? I have the 1.0.8 version, from before the ads update. I'd recommend you to get it, and if you can't DM me so I can send it to you:

https://modthesims.info/d/663086/sims-4-mod-cc-manager-2021-by-gametimedev-beta-v1-1-0.html

Once you have it, load your mods folder, use the filter tool at the top right.

Select "CAS Item" and "Head", and check if you have installed any fantasy, furry or any other custom face/facepart/facepaint/makeup.

Facial sliders and presets could be causing it, but it might be just facepaint that is turning the face transparent, by how the teeth and inside of the mouth show up and there's a black mask on the eyes on a sim with it, while the one in the bg is fully transparent.

My guess is that you downloaded something to have custom heads or faces of some sort. That's not a problem itself, but it may have come with the option "allowed for random", and that's what's making NPCs get created with this "equipped". If you manage to find it, you can easily edit it with Sims 4 Studio, or I can do it for you if you share the CC file.

I can see something weird on everyone's necks too. Even the ones with a face. So you have probably two CC packages for heads and potentially bodies. You won't need to delete them if they are useful for you, just uncheck the "allowed for random". But that won't fix the townies, you will have to edit them on CAS yourself one by one.

24 minutes ago, Mimi-e said:

Do you know TS4 Mod Manager 2021? I have the 1.0.8 version, from before the ads update. I'd recommend you to get it, and if you can't DM me so I can send it to you:

https://modthesims.info/d/663086/sims-4-mod-cc-manager-2021-by-gametimedev-beta-v1-1-0.html

Select "CAS Item" and "Head", and check if you have installed any fantasy, furry or any other custom face/facepart/facepaint/makeup.

Facial sliders and presets could be causing it, but it might be just facepaint that is turning the face transparent, by how the teeth and inside of the mouth show up and there's a black mask on the eyes on a sim with it, while the one in the bg is fully transparent.

My guess is that you downloaded something to have custom heads or faces of some sort. That's not a problem itself, but it may have come with the option "allowed for random", and that's what's making NPCs get created with this "equipped". If you manage to find it, you can easily edit it with Sims 4 Studio, or I can do it for you if you share the CC file.

I can see something weird on everyone's necks too. Even the ones with a face. So you have probably two CC packages for heads and potentially bodies. You won't need to delete them if they are useful for you, just uncheck the "allowed for random". But that won't fix the townies, you will have to edit them on CAS yourself one by one.

For bodies, I use Magic Bot mods

On 11/22/2023 at 4:09 PM, Mimi-e said:

I installed the software.

I have my mods that appear well in them but how do I go after to see if there is a problem with one of them?