sex start location issue. can anyone help please?

Ok i have no idea whats going on BUT when sex occurs with Defeat, the first aggressor initiates sex and everything loads fine. Sex happens. Then once that first aggressor has finished and the next aggressor is about to have sex, i ALWAYS find it goes to a loading screen and then all parties  ( me and aggressors) are now at the Bloodlet Throne location outside in the snow ( close to Falkreath)!

No matter where i am on the map or what species or person i am having sex with, if there is more than one aggressor it always always Tp's me to that spot for the sex. I have played around with the Sexlab Teleport start MCM, option but regardless if i have that checked or unchecked it keeps occurring. 

Please can anyone fix this as its getting so annoying as i have to keep reloading a save just to get back to where i was in the game which most of the time is opposite side of the map to Falkreath :( cries.

Please help.

Edited by sophiextime

There's at least 2 bugs like this. One is the age-old bug where actors are teleported to the current cell's center (0,0,0), which in the Tamriel wilderness is above the Whiterun giant camp. The other one (which is most likely the one you have) I do not know the root cause of, but I discovered it some year ago and created a workaround. The issue is that a SL thread is not cleared properly and it ends up using a marker object from a previous SL scene. Thus whoever ends up using that thread gets teleported back to a location where someone was boinking previously. Depending on how much "traffic" you have in these threads, it could be (real) days before you discover something is not working properly. The workaround is to reset SL from its MCM menu, but as you can imagine that's going to reset a lot of other things as well. The less destructive workaround is to DIY with a script like this:

sslThreadSlots ThreadSlots = (M_Common.E_SexLab As Form) As sslThreadSlots

sslThreadController[] threads = ThreadSlots.Threads
int i = threads.Length

While i
    i -= 1
    Threads[i].CenterRef = none
    Threads[i].CenterAlias.Clear()
EndWhile

Where M_Common.E_SexLab is a reference to SexLabFramework.

Thank you @Traison for your reply. it really has been baffling me. I do have Bestial Essence and at that exact location in thet quest mod there is a scene that did get interupted but that was waaaaaay back in many saves in the past. So you think due to that scene glitch it never cleared itself and now its trying to complete that scene maybe many saves and hours later? Thats wild! i will likely just reset SL in the MCM. thank you for your help.

Edited by sophiextime