!Star Shadow Coven

View File

1.0.1b

Quick Misery makeup adjustment.

This version of the mod will also work with ANY version of Skyrim SE/AE

!Star Shadow Coven
A new mod with followers that use 3ba bodies. Currently only one follower at the moment as I wanted to get this out before I take a break over the holidays. 

Followers are standalone though you can change their bodies simply by changing their meshs to any CBBE/3BA/TBD.

Install using your mod manager of choice just remember they don't always install all the textures. Should this happen simply install manually.

Highly recommend using
Nether's follower framework for your followers. Using this talk to Morgana asking "I'd like to create a standard outfit" don't place anything in her inventory and exit. This will leave her in her birthday outfit, then talk to her again asking to trade. Give her the armor you want and she'll now wear it. I've given her an extra copy of her outfit in her inventory just in case. 

How to Begin
To start finding these curvy ladies of the craft, head to the 3 standing stones near embershard mine there

you'll find a Stendarr Fanatic lost from his goup and take the note from him ;)

Optional File Cauldron of Secrets (work in progress)

This optional file will give Morgana and future followers of the mod more spells from Kittytail magic mods to use.

Simply install and "yes to overwrite all"

The experiment from MoD Test for Maidens of Darkness was a success and inspiration for this optional mod.

Shout out to Kittytail and their wonderful magic mods.
Currently this optional file will
require the following mods;

Obscure Magic

Obscure Magic at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Constellation Magic
Constellation Magic at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Abyssal Wind Magic

Abyssal Wind Magic at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Forstbitten Dreams Magic

Frostbitten Dreams Magic at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Winter Wonderland Magic

WInter Wonderland Magic at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

ESL flagged so no worries toward your mod count ;)

Her Bodyslide preset is a separate file in downloads
To get her exact look you want to have your settings set to 3BBB Amazing Body

image.jpeg.bbb904059e2ddbf0c8aa1fe203d2a778.jpeg

Credit given to awesome modders:

arta14 - for Arta glasses, thanks again!

Ousnius -  BodySlide and Outfit Studio

NRGilluminati - ILT Damn OMG Racemenu Presets
Obicnii - Forest Attire

TheFaceSculptor - Britte Nyr HP preset

Shiva182 - Maevan2's Eye Brows SE

DomainWolf - Skin Feature Overlays SE (Freckles)

Nazeen - Improved Eyes Skyrim

r1goodwin - Diamond skin

Lersy - Awesome nord preset which was a good jumping point to make these ladies. Thanks Again! ;)

expired6978 - creating RaceMenu

Kalilies - KS Hairdos SSE

Nisetanaka & TheAbstract17 & JSPumpkinKing & VtheHeretic (and all others who helped) - The Amazing world of Bikini Armors and conversions, you guys rock.
DeserterX - DX Armors

Kala's Eyes  and Elf eyes - guidethisonekalaheria

Black Vipers will - redtox, soereide93, and Fanfy along with all others.

Champion of Azura - by egilvar, bodyslide by AmberHarmony
HHaleyy - Fair Skin
Daymarr - Demoniac Skin
Acro748 - CBBE 3BA (along with those who contributed to this mod.)
Ousnius - CBBE
Aers - HDT-SMP
Shizof - CBPC
Groovtama - XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Bethesda

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Faster HDT-SMP
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Just tried her out for a few minutes, she works great with no issue so far.

I do not know if the outfit is supposed to be SMP but it wasn't on my side, only little insignificant detail I noticed.

edit: Also big compliment for making yet another gorgeous follower ❤️

Edited by w0wlol
On 11/21/2023 at 8:16 AM, w0wlol said:

Just tried her out for a few minutes, she works great with no issue so far.

I do not know if the outfit is supposed to be SMP but it wasn't on my side, only little insignificant detail I noticed.

edit: Also big compliment for making yet another gorgeous follower ❤️

Hey thanks. Glad to hear you like her! I'll be making more of these followers in the future. Not as much as Maidens of Darkness which has over 40 at the moment, I think 13 would be a good number for this coven of witches.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rowdy! Just wanted to say that as always, I appreciate your work! I've actually been trying to do some image sets involving your characters, but unfortunately a number of factors have prevented me from being able to actually do them. ? Here are a few screenshots that I was able to do however. I usually try and have some sort of "story" to my sets, and your description for Morgana definitely gave me an idea to work with! ?

SkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_41_14PM.thumb.png.7df2582b1f8054827402ece515ed80bf.png

SkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_41_46PM.thumb.png.0c932e9e5f10423bedd57faf65ec75fc.png

SkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_42_48PM.thumb.png.0299ec610af34be2f70a9b2ab7023da4.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_43_04PM.thumb.png.47e9b9973abaeb991ec87928489ecbe6.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_43_29PM.thumb.png.49af9891ea9e30a939643dd359c2fc09.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_43_40PM.thumb.png.b212dc4d52a822c6b06faa62e66a4e8b.png

I've actually been planning on doing some sets for some of your other mods (Maidens of Darkness, Wench Replacer, etc) but honestly a simple lack of ideas (and of course, time) is my main hang-up. By all means, if you have any good ideas for me to work with, let me know! 

1 hour ago, billyjim2 said:

Hey Rowdy! Just wanted to say that as always, I appreciate your work! I've actually been trying to do some image sets involving your characters, but unfortunately a number of factors have prevented me from being able to actually do them. ? Here are a few screenshots that I was able to do however. I usually try and have some sort of "story" to my sets, and your description for Morgana definitely gave me an idea to work with! ?

SkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_41_14PM.thumb.png.7df2582b1f8054827402ece515ed80bf.png

SkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_41_46PM.thumb.png.0c932e9e5f10423bedd57faf65ec75fc.png

SkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_42_48PM.thumb.png.0299ec610af34be2f70a9b2ab7023da4.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_43_04PM.thumb.png.47e9b9973abaeb991ec87928489ecbe6.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_43_29PM.thumb.png.49af9891ea9e30a939643dd359c2fc09.pngSkyrimSpecialEdition12_3_20232_43_40PM.thumb.png.b212dc4d52a822c6b06faa62e66a4e8b.png

I've actually been planning on doing some sets for some of your other mods (Maidens of Darkness, Wench Replacer, etc) but honestly a simple lack of ideas (and of course, time) is my main hang-up. By all means, if you have any good ideas for me to work with, let me know! 

I love seeing pics with players enjoying my followers! ?
These are awesome by the way, well done!
If I come up with any ideas I'll let you know.

Currently I'm trying to do the finishing touches on the next update for !MoD before the holidays get busy for me. Maybe by this coming weekend (fingers crossed).
I think Morgana here will need a friend soon too......

• 1 month later...

Im not getting how this is supposed to work. If i disable 1.0 and load 1.1 , Morganna is gone , and I cant find any of the new NPC's ?  Thanks in advance , and sorry if im doing something dumb. 🙂

Makkon

20 minutes ago, makkon said:

Im not getting how this is supposed to work. If i disable 1.0 and load 1.1 , Morganna is gone , and I cant find any of the new NPC's ?  Thanks in advance , and sorry if im doing something dumb. 🙂

Makkon

First make sure you have the main file downloaded, it's the top file with a funky name because it's a MEGA link. Pic in spoiler.

image.jpeg.560a4d98c7e0fe7ed26b24aa3085b72c.jpeg

If you do have this then try installing the mod manually. 
Also load Cauldron of secrets after the main mod, "Yes to all" when asked to overwrite.

2 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

First make sure you have the main file downloaded, it's the top file with a funky name because it's a MEGA link. Pic in spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.560a4d98c7e0fe7ed26b24aa3085b72c.jpeg

If you do have this then try installing the mod manually. 
Also load Cauldron of secrets after the main mod, "Yes to all" when asked to overwrite.

Yes , I have the main file , downloaded it again and reinstalled , using MO2 , I am assuming i always load manually. Anyways , ver 1.0  I can see the ESP for 1.0 using the (additemenu) mod , but I cant see 1.1 ESP when installed , something messed up with that esp in regards to my game. Not sure what that is . Not looking to install optional mod as i have no interest in magic mods.

1 hour ago, makkon said:

Yes , I have the main file , downloaded it again and reinstalled , using MO2 , I am assuming i always load manually. Anyways , ver 1.0  I can see the ESP for 1.0 using the (additemenu) mod , but I cant see 1.1 ESP when installed , something messed up with that esp in regards to my game. Not sure what that is . Not looking to install optional mod as i have no interest in magic mods.

Ok that's weird hmm. 

Here try putting this in your data folder, then see if it shows up and turn on in MO2

!Star Shadow Coven.esp

I am having the same problem, the ESP was in my data folder already and morgana is gone from my playerhome and cant find the new ones. i use Vortex as my Mod manager and the ESP is there on the plugins tab and active but the followers are not in game.

same, i even started on a new game to test and its the same.  the esp doesnt even show up via additem menu (it didnt even in the last version but i could get morgana), and none of the items or npcs come up via help command in console.  esp is shown as active in vortex.  sse edit shows there should be stuff there, but there isnt.  checked falkreath graveyard, valthume exterior, and eldergleam exterior and nothing

Edited by Wolfen09
4 hours ago, GoJirah said:

I am having the same problem, the ESP was in my data folder already and morgana is gone from my playerhome and cant find the new ones. i use Vortex as my Mod manager and the ESP is there on the plugins tab and active but the followers are not in game.

4 hours ago, Wolfen09 said:

same, i even started on a new game to test and its the same.  the esp doesnt even show up via additem menu (it didnt even in the last version but i could get morgana), and none of the items or npcs come up via help command in console.  esp is shown as active in vortex.  sse edit shows there should be stuff there, but there isnt.  checked falkreath graveyard, valthume exterior, and eldergleam exterior and nothing

3 hours ago, dark447 said:

same issue here they arent in the game after the download (started a new game to test)
reinstalling/manuall installing did nothing

21 minutes ago, makkon said:

No change , just wont see that ESP.  Slightly relieved that others are experiencing issue.

Ok so reuploaded the mod to loverslab instead of the MEGA link this might help. 

*I did just update to the latest Skyrim before working on this mod and this may be the culprit as they have changed a lot of things* 

55 minutes ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Ok so reuploaded the mod to loverslab instead of the MEGA link this might help. 

*I did just update to the latest Skyrim before working on this mod and this may be the culprit as they have changed a lot of things* 

downloaded , reinstalled , No change for me , still does not see esp.

4 minutes ago, makkon said:

No love for me on this either , anyone else ??

It's gota be the update. What the heck did they do????

So it works fine if skyrim is updated to it's current version but won't work backwards, what the heck.

image.gif.489073353f8910c9c53dc6c5bbeb43d9.gif

all mods up to this one worked
bu well seems like i cant use the new versions from now on then...
im still on the pre anniversary version cuz i stopped the update
so in the future i probably cant/shouldnt download the other mod updates then shame loved your mods

asked in the wench discord about this this is what someoe told me

Q: new ck is not backward compatible it seems

A: It can be, but you need the latest build of xEdit from their Discord (just copy and rename xedit.exe and xedit64.exe to sseedit.exe and sseedit64.exe, respectively).

With that, you can change the header version of a plugin from 1.71 to 1.70. There can't be ANY forms in the extended range or you will have problems.

no idea what this means will try finding out after getting some sleep

edit found this online

With the latest Skyrim version 1.6.1130 Bethesda has launched a new feature essentially doubling the range of ESL's. This is great and all except 1 thing... This means all these new ESL's will not work on older games. This is now tested and proven, any plugin that you make using the new Creation kit version, will not work on any older Skyrim AE or SE versions anymore. This was also tested and proven. Here is what I DO KNOW (And tested):

• If you added records on a plugin with the new Creation Kit, resaving it in the old one does NOT fix it.
  • And OLD plugin DOES work in the new Skyrim. This IS BACKWARD compatible, but not FORWARD compatible. (Meaning the old plugins work on the new Skyrim, but new plugins do not work on the old Skyrim) 

Now... you are wondering How can we fix this? well... really someone will need to make a DLL that will make the older versions able to use the new range of ESL, and remove the version filter, or adjust it to allow for versions 1.71 plugins. But until that day comes, I have discovered a 100% fix.... mostly...

there is a number of ways, I will list the best ones.

• Use VR build or Skyrim 1.59 SE. If you have the VR version of Skyrim, you can use the older versions of the Creation kit, and just use that to make mods for Skyrim SE. This is not perfect, but it is the easiest.  The BSA's and plugins are named the same so as long as you are not editing something really deep that is different in VR vs AE, then you are fine. for example NPC's, Outfits, Weapons, Houses, the simple things, these will all work fine in this manner.
  • Create your mods using Xedit only. So far Xedit will make mods fine that will work just fine across all versions. Using Xedit, you can easily make a new plugin and do anything except compile scripts and see where you are putting things in the world at. but there are mods that will get your location in a cell and you can use that, and there is also 3rd party mods that will compile scripts, so all is still possible.
  • Lastly... you can just make your mods in the newest creation kit. If you make is ESL, then in Xedit you need to remove the ESL, and recompress, and re-ESL it. Also, change the version number. You can do this by clicking on the header, (HEDR -HEADER) and then just below that is the version. it will say 1.7100000 (Subject to change with time) you just need to change the 1 to a 0, like 1.7000000. you can do this by right clicking it and select edit and manually fix this.

Edited by dark447