Bodychange mod and the Ningheim Race.

Uno

Hello peeps. I think is the third time I answer this...I'm trying to use this mod called bodychange (http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/37546/?) but everytime I switch between bodies my girl appereance just reset turining into a Marilyn Manson copycat:

MarilynManson.3.jpg

No more no less...

The problems main issues I've found are:

1- If I switch between bodies my pc face change to worst, but if I switch to my original shape everything is normal again.

2- If I change my race and switch back to Ningheim my pc face fixes itself, but switching bodies give me the same problem...ugly face.

I've changed my load order, cleaned my mods, started new game, using just a few mods into a new game, etc. Nothing work. Somebody here it's using both mods? It's fucking frustrating. I'm attaching my load order to see if somebody see some conflict...

I also had the issue with the face going Marlyn Manson, as soon as I switched Bodytypes with Bodychange mod.

Sorry, I can't really help with the Ningheim Race, per say, but in theory it should work just fine if you do it like this:

What you need to do is to copy the race face files (or the face that you count as default/want to use) 

X:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

And then just paste them in the CustomSet9 (we use 9 as an example here) folder that you want to use.

(X\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\BodyChange\CustomSet9)

And don't forget to copy the Face Texture files

X:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female

Into the folder:

X:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\BodyChange\CustomSet9

I hope this blurry help somehow help you :sleepy:

//Edit

This example is for you, if you play female. Just wanted to let you know ;)

Ok, gonna try right now.

EDIT: Nothing, I pasted all the files and folders into the respective places, same problem. I tried pastin' the character assests folder from ningheim folder to bodychange directory and pastin' the ningheim assets to the skyrim assets folder.

I guess I should keep trying a little more or switch to another race...I'mgoing mad with this issue.

Well, sorry to hear it didn't work. But, just to be clear. No folder should be copied. Just the correct files inside them. But I guess you already tried that.

I have never used the Ningheim race, but is it so, that the mod has a .ESM/.ESP? if so, maybe that is the problem. I'm in no way an expert on this, but something tells me, no matter what you do, the mod will always point to the files it is connected to, thus making no chances what so ever.

As I said, I'm no expert. My solution works for vanilla race. That much I know.

I use CBBE, UNPB, 7B and a few others, and when I change body, my face stays the same.

• 4 months later...

Hello Uno,

sry for late respond to your problem with the Ningheim race and Bodychanger mod.

First i was the same problem with my Ningheim race + Bodychanger, ok here come the solucion.

Copy this two files from \data\meshes\actor\character\Ningheim\female

femaleheadchargen.tri

and

FemaleHeadraces.tri

(paste) to your \data\meshes\actor\character\character assets

that is !

Bye Uno :)

Archived