*** Update forced age up?!? ***

So, the last update (that forced major mods to update, such as MCCC) killed off 1/3 of my world (250+ sims in it, not including the randomly generated ones done by game itself) by forcing the age up, and some even aged up twice. I was wondering what mod(s) allowed to extend the days of certain life stages that can be customized? I had one before which may have been deleted/modified which may have caused this to begin with. I initially thought it was MCCC but i cant find the option anywhere.

TS4 and MCCC are updated to latest public releases. Thnx

There is an option in MCCC, under the first category, I think it's just called MCCC settings, set ages there and you can set each agespan to whatever you want.

Or you can turn of aging entirely, for all played sims or all sims, even unplayed, in the normal settings menu for the game.

My guess is that you booted up the game without re-enabling the option for script mods which forced the game back into vanilla lifespans. After each update you need to re-enable script mods and CC before opening up you save, after you have updated any mods that needs updating, or the game will load as vanilla and break a whole lot of stuff from your mods.