Human Resources - Not Quite There, Terminal Not Registering SLAVES

Hello,

I have great hopes to make the "Human Resources" mod working. I need to provide few point of data to see if there is something causing conflicts before I verify if what I am doing is correct.

Issue:  The "Human Resources Manager" terminal does not register/acknowledge the slaves I have  in the settlement (Or following). I tried to follow to the letter the instructions. I have deployed the terminal, the advertising beacon, the brothel safe deployed close and at least 1 slave "following" and 1 slave  in the settlement. When I open the terminal I read: "slave following 0/1 and slave in settlement 0/1","advertasing beacon ON", "brothel safe: NOT FOUND". "Customer visit : ON". 

What I have installed: Here is the full stack: AAF Prostitution, AAF Violate, Sex Attributes, Family Planning Enhanced, Human Resources, Wasteland Dairy, Magno Cum Gaudio, Raider Reform School, Real handcuffs, Torture Devices.

What I tried to enslave: So, with AAF VIolate in the "hunter" mode I am able to enslave NPCs. I don't need to bring any additional "enslavement" kit as that mod will provide a collar. After the enslavement is done, I can send the slave to settlement and I do see a quick message saying.. slave assigned to settlement.... I can also assign to prostitution via dialog. However, the "Human Resources Manager" does not acknowledge both roles and presence of the slave.

I tried the "Human Resources" technique. I crafted the baton, enslavement kit and I  knocked out the NPC. I end with the same dialog so I am not sure if this technique does make any different. Botton line, when I reach the terminal, I see no slaves. At the same time, when I assign the slaves to the role of prostitutes, I see them walking in the settlement with the "prostitute" label.

This is about the state of the art. I would be fun to see the mod to work as advertise, or to bring "customers" and bring cap in the brothel's safe.

How do I make this work?.. Many Thanks!!!!!

20 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

I have great hopes to make the "Human Resources" mod working. I need to provide few point of data to see if there is something causing conflicts before I verify if what I am doing is correct.

Issue:  The "Human Resources Manager" terminal does not register/acknowledge the slaves I have  in the settlement (Or following). I tried to follow to the letter the instructions. I have deployed the terminal, the advertising beacon, the brothel safe deployed close and at least 1 slave "following" and 1 slave  in the settlement. When I open the terminal I read: "slave following 0/1 and slave in settlement 0/1","advertasing beacon ON", "brothel safe: NOT FOUND". "Customer visit : ON". 

What I have installed: Here is the full stack: AAF Prostitution, AAF Violate, Sex Attributes, Family Planning Enhanced, Human Resources, Wasteland Dairy, Magno Cum Gaudio, Raider Reform School, Real handcuffs, Torture Devices.

What I tried to enslave: So, with AAF VIolate in the "hunter" mode I am able to enslave NPCs. I don't need to bring any additional "enslavement" kit as that mod will provide a collar. After the enslavement is done, I can send the slave to settlement and I do see a quick message saying.. slave assigned to settlement.... I can also assign to prostitution via dialog. However, the "Human Resources Manager" does not acknowledge both roles and presence of the slave.

I tried the "Human Resources" technique. I crafted the baton, enslavement kit and I  knocked out the NPC. I end with the same dialog so I am not sure if this technique does make any different. Botton line, when I reach the terminal, I see no slaves. At the same time, when I assign the slaves to the role of prostitutes, I see them walking in the settlement with the "prostitute" label.

This is about the state of the art. I would be fun to see the mod to work as advertise, or to bring "customers" and bring cap in the brothel's safe.

There are two brothel safes. AAF prostitution is at Furniture-Containers. HUman Resources, is at Furniture-Misc.

36 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

Hello,

When you do enslaving, if you are not at a settlement you have, you must do the slave follow you until the settlement you want. I use too send them using a mod "Portable workshop enhanced" the one looking as a red toolbox. I use this method when i have more slaves than my "follow me" limit. Enter mode workshop, pick the slave and send them to the settlement.  When they arrive they are in mode wait in your knees. If you choose some cheat option you can use the males for work the crops or the recycle machines. And females too.

Edited by Hober9
37 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

When you do enslaving, if you are not at a settlement you have, you must do the slave follow you until the settlement you want. I use too send them using a mod "Portable workshop enhanced" the one looking as a red toolbox. I use this method when i have more slaves than my "follow me" limit. Enter mode workshop, pick the slave and send them to the settlement.  When they arrive they are in mode wait in your knees. If you choose some cheat option you can use the males for work the crops or the recycle machines. And females too.

I am not sure if the method you suggested would make the Human Resources terminal acknowledging and counting the slaves. That is an important step as it would allow me to assign  roles directly from the terminal.

Right now, in the absence of the terminal, I can use the slaves to assign helping roles in the settlement and I can assign them to "prostitute". I think the other mods I have will manage that, so it is not from the "Human Recourse" mod.

I attempted both to "send home" a slave (enslaved outside the settlement) and then "follow" with the slave in the settlement. Both attempts did no produce the terminal recognizing the slave. 

One final point, given I was able to deploy 2 "brothel safes", if at least, I get the caps from the "prostitution" assignment I gave to 2 slaves outside the "human resources" capabilities.  Do you know if that would work? aka.. do I get money if I have the "human resources" NOT working? thanks! 

Just a suggestion, but instead of creating topics for each issue you are having...shouldnt you be posting this for instance under the Human Resources thread. Real Handcuff issues under Real Handcuffs thread...so forth and so on? Many of the issues you are having have already been addressed in those threads.

HR terminal is showing you do not have a slave following. I dont play HR in what you call hunter mode. I just use Knockout Framework and non-lethal weapons. You must use enslavement kits or your newly acquired slave will simply walk away. Also if you dont set them as essential, they can be killed. Could be because it is a unique or mod added NPC. HR does not label slaves as prostitutes. It calls them slaves. In the debug section of HR, set advertisement beacon to always on as they are problematic.

23 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

I am not sure if the method you suggested would make the Human Resources terminal acknowledging and counting the slaves. That is an important step as it would allow me to assign  roles directly from the terminal.

Right now, in the absence of the terminal, I can use the slaves to assign helping roles in the settlement and I can assign them to "prostitute". I think the other mods I have will manage that, so it is not from the "Human Recourse" mod.

I attempted both to "send home" a slave (enslaved outside the settlement) and then "follow" with the slave in the settlement. Both attempts did no produce the terminal recognizing the slave. 

One final point, given I was able to deploy 2 "brothel safes", if at least, I get the caps from the "prostitution" assignment I gave to 2 slaves outside the "human resources" capabilities.  Do you know if that would work? aka.. do I get money if I have the "human resources" NOT working? thanks! 

With Human Resources for breeding or prostitute you must transfer with the terminal. First time only room for one, more later with fame, more. You can assign prostitute if breeder submit. You can assign roles as crops or others if you choose "slaves are commandables" at configuration cheat. I send them slaves to the setttlement i want, then they wait i arrive and pick one by one for assign the terminal. If you not use the terminal but you do the slave follow you until settlement, you can do say "in your knees", open workshop mode and assign to this settlement, then you can pick this people and assign the crops or the resources machines. With this people doing other works, is better you unequip the thing attaching the hands. I take some time for see all of this things.

6 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Just a suggestion, but instead of creating topics for each issue you are having...shouldnt you be posting this for instance under the Human Resources thread. Real Handcuff issues under Real Handcuffs thread...so forth and so on? Many of the issues you are having have already been addressed in those threads.

HR terminal is showing you do not have a slave following. I dont play HR in what you call hunter mode. I just use Knockout Framework and non-lethal weapons. You must use enslavement kits or your newly acquired slave will simply walk away. Also if you dont set them as essential, they can be killed. Could be because it is a unique or mod added NPC. HR does not label slaves as prostitutes. It calls them slaves. In the debug section of HR, set advertisement beacon to always on as they are problematic.

Sorry i not see wich forum was, i say "a question i can answer".

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Thanks for all your replies first and foremost. I have enabled some debug logging and I get the message: "Human Resource: Could not load Knockout Framework". I am sure what that means., as I thought  it was not significant as provided by other mods. Is this something I am missing and must-have? Human Resources mod has only 2  files to download, and I have installed both. There is  a requirement to install one of the two: AAF Violate or Knockout Framework, but the author is indicating  the second one to be buggy. Also, I do not want to cause more cross-issue as I have mods that appear to do about the same. In any event, as I stand now, the baton does only damage and does not trigger any enslavement with "hunter" mode off. The enslavement dialog such as "put collar" is  from AAF V, when I get it.  I have even activated as a cheat to enslave dead NPC, but nothing. So, if you say the label "prostitute" is not coming from HR, it is clear the working part is coming from AAF Violate. From HR I have only a terminal on with a nice display and nothing else.

I think this is HR forum? If the client says "open your legs" or something not polite, the girl is a breeder. If client say"honey, are you for business?" the girl is a prostitute. But you must change at the terminal.

First time i play this mod, when changing to prostitutes, clothes change too, but i have been 2 reinstall and all not is equal now. I use Knockout but only have this mod to use this option.

So, after recent discoveries, I have realized I made inaccurate statements. Let me correct the record.

a. I recently downloaded "Just Business - Hunter" add-on mod. It is designed to add the "hunter" mode to Just Business. Once I have fully installed, the mod appeared available in MCM and I was about to enable the "hunter" key and then.. I realized.. I have the exact same feature using the standard "Just Business".  So, I am not sure what this mod is for (there was an older version of Just Business??.. I do no know). I have removed the mod and restart the game for an earlier save.

b. I referred the "Hunter mode" to be from AFF - Violate. That is a error. Violate does not have any hunter mode to offer. So, it was always a feature of Just Business to hunt down NPC and "put the collar on" and take full control of the NPC from that point on.  That is great. Yet, I still have the "Just business terminal" not acknowledging and managing the slaves. I cannot assign roles prostitutions/breeders using the terminal. The terminal is to display " Slave following 0/1 and Slave in settlement 0/1 all the time). I can assign to "prostitution" each NPC via dialogue one at the time. So, the big missing feature and hole I have atm is I cannot manage the "just business" slaves from the t Other than that, I can give basic commands "follow", "open inventory", info.. Also, I can assign the slaves to any settlement with the "Go home" command and then select the settlement from the list. I can, with the settlement terminal, assign to regular tasks/jobs all slaves -- that feature works. Last, I can sell the slaves for caps using the  "Action House" mod -- excellent mod by the way. Prostitution does work as I can see animations and after a while caps in the slave inventory. No caps are collected into safes as it would suggest the furniture's name and function.

To summarize, the terminal still does nothing for me. Everything I can do is via 1-1 dialogue. 

Edited by SkyrimOne

Human Resources only uses it`s own slaves. So any slave from M.C.G. or Just Business Hunter cannot be transfered to a settlement using the Human Resources terminal. So when you use AAF Violate to make a NPC surrender you need to enslave it with the Human Resources enslavement baton which can be crafted at the chem bench, category Human Resources. You also need to craft an enslavement kit for each slave.

2 hours ago, Kuniberth said:

Human Resources only uses it`s own slaves. So any slave from M.C.G. or Just Business Hunter cannot be transfered to a settlement using the Human Resources terminal. So when you use AAF Violate to make a NPC surrender you need to enslave it with the Human Resources enslavement baton which can be crafted at the chem bench, category Human Resources. You also need to craft an enslavement kit for each slave.

Ok. I can appreciate each mod creates a "unique" class of slave, which is not a problem. I tried to follow to the letter the  human resources steps, but the baton was just making damage, rather than enslaving. I had the  enslavement kit ready.. but it did not triggered.

• 2 months later...