What is "easier" to give erotic mods to? Fallout NV or Skyrim SE?

I am looking to branch out from Fallout 4.

But I remember the dozens of hours it took me to get AAF ,Bodyslide and the basic AAF mods to work properly on that game.

In fallout 4, I now have over a dozen Loverslab mods installed, many of which I manage to run same time and no or minimal conflcits, and almost no crashes.

Plus a lot of envirnment mods like prettier trees/grass, prettier dresses and furniture or extra locations and a lot of looksmenu mods.

All in all , 200 mods or so.

So I am much more experienced now ( back then a year and half ago when I started, I did not even know what a scriptextender and a .ini file was ) but I shudder a bit to think of going through all of that again.

My background , I am a bit elderly until recently my most modern game had come out in 2000 and I like to recapture my the feeling youth and youthful looks with these games.All my children are gown up and my grandchildren visit only rarely, so I have plenty of time for myself.  I have  a "good rig" built by my nephew (who doesnt know what I all have on here),so I feel it can handle 2 or 3 games installed with lots of "mods" at same time.

Both Fallout NV and Skyrim SE have a lot of erotic adventures and misadventures available from reading up on it.

I think Skyrims graphics may make it easier to get my look from back in college for my character, but I also saw some improvments for looks mods for that in Fallout NV.

So what does the community think?

Between the two, which is easier to "mod" : When trying for a mod lists  focused not on main quest but as social playthrough with erotic adventures and importantly technically less complex to make work than the other?

Thank you all kindly! :)

PS: A couple of tricks i used to keep FO4 playable for a character that does not wear any armor but just pretty dresses and who cant lift big guns,  is a used a "DLC timer" mod and set for example "The mechanist" (which unleashes armies of powerful evil robots that can't be charmed and only well equipped leveled chararters can fight) to not appear until level 300.

I use a level cap mod to set myself to max level 5 or 10.

I downloaded a "blow up institute right outside the vault" mod  to deactivate the main quest. So now I just get to walk around the map and visit settlements and see what I may discover.

Minimal strenght (1) minmal intelligence ( since I dont level up anyway) and put all those points into agility (to be able to outrun any problems that cant be solved by loving) and into Charm.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

From my experience modding both FNV and Skyrim, I must say Skyrim's adult mods are much easier to use and setup than FNV/FO4. Skyrim also lends itself to a more open ended playstyle, where you ignore the main quest and just explore the world, in my opinion.

I recommend checking out sexlab hosted here to handle adult animations, and installing a few gameplay focused mods to integrate adult content into the world.
OStim, hosted on nexusmods, is also a fantastic choice, and has it's own set of addons that can be used to enhance your game.

To get adult animations working correctly, there are some additional steps that need to be taken unlike AAF - namely, using a mod like FNIS or Nemesis to get animations in game. I recommend consulting one of the guides hosted here on how to get your game set up, as they're quite comprehensive and were very helpful while I was setting up my own game. Apart from that, it's usually pretty simple setting up mods for your game.

I wish you the best of luck modding, and I would also encourage posting questions here if you have issues setting your game up. The loverslab community has been consistently helpful to me while I was setting up my own game.

Because of "Fallout NV" ... I would wait until the current project of "converting" NV to the "engine" of Fallout 4 is finished.

Some NV content is already available as DLC for Fallout 4.

---

But ultimately the genre of a game has to suit you... not everyone likes "pseudo-medieval" aka "fantasy... if they also like SFi content (like "Fallout")

8 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Because of "Fallout NV" ... I would wait until the current project of "converting" NV to the "engine" of Fallout 4 is finished.

Some NV content is already available as DLC for Fallout 4.

---

But ultimately the genre of a game has to suit you... not everyone likes "pseudo-medieval" aka "fantasy... if they also like SFi content (like "Fallout")

Thank you for your reply.

I saw the thread on that but is that ever going to happen?

And if it does happen, will the erotic mods from FO NV (of which there seem to be many more than in FO4 for example Boston Breeder has much less content than the FO NV Breeder series mods) just transfer over?

I suspect they would need to be rewritten for FO4 engine, and I doubt that will ever happen.... :(

Vor 7 Stunden sagte katrina.balanchuk:

Danke für Ihre Antwort.

Ich habe den Thread dazu gesehen, aber wird das jemals passieren?

Und wenn es passiert, werden dann die Erotik-Mods von FO NV (von denen es viel mehr zu geben scheint als in FO4, zum Beispiel hat Boston Breeder viel weniger Inhalt als die Mods der FO NV Breeder-Serie) einfach übertragen?

Ich vermute, dass sie für den FO4-Motor neu geschrieben werden müssten, und ich bezweifle, dass das jemals passieren wird ... :(

I admit - I've never looked into the erotic content created for Fallout NV... as I never intended to include anything like that there.

But I don't use "Breeder" in "Fallout 4" either... my intentions definitely go towards other content... as my blog story shows.

4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I admit - I've never looked into the erotic content created for Fallout NV... as I never intended to include anything like that there.

But I don't use "Breeder" in "Fallout 4" either... my intentions definitely go towards other content... as my blog story shows.

Even if you are not looking for those sexy mods the concern applies to all mods does it not?

When they port FO NV to the FO4 engine the FO NV mods will not automatically work on that new game ( FO NV in FO4 engine)

Maybe some FO4 mods would work like cheat console and charatcer presets and such, but quest mods from FO NV whether sexy or not, would have to be completely redone for a FONV transferred to the FO4 graphics would they not?

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Maybe some FO4 mods would work like cheat console and charatcer presets and such

Probably not, as the differences should be comparable to skyrim Le and Skyrim SE.

very big number of mods from LE needed to be updated to work with SE to work.

I'm not a mod author but logical speaking, you can throw a New vegas classic modlist into the garbage bin and wait for updates if you don't do them yourself

I have now purchased both Skyrim and Fallout NV.

Still not sure which one should get my time efforts to get modified.

If Skyrim is indeed easier to play away from main quest and to modify thats a powerful arguement for it.

But I also really like the post-apoc grittiness of the Fallout universe

Vor 2 Stunden sagte katrina.balanchuk:

Ich habe jetzt sowohl Skyrim als auch Fallout NV gekauft.

Ich bin mir immer noch nicht sicher, welches davon ich meine Zeit nehmen soll, um es zu modifizieren.

Wenn Skyrim tatsächlich einfacher abseits der Hauptquest zu spielen und zu modifizieren ist, ist das ein starkes Argument dafür.

Aber ich mag auch die Post-Apokal-Düsterkeit des Fallout-Universums sehr

That you are sure to have the AE version of a Skyrim you have recently purchased... here is the support thread for new beginners:

Vor 3 Minuten sagte katrina.balanchuk:

:( Das sind mehrere Hundert Mods, um das Spiel für „Anfänger“ zu starten?

No - you completely misunderstood something... You can find help for hundreds of different mods here... so the mods you want will also be there