HELP - Expert Needed - Defeat System from Multiple Mods and I DIE

Hello,

So, I am struggling a bit with setting up a working configuration from my Follout 4 stack's of mods. 

Issue: When I level up, I basically die. And I reload the latest save game. This is not an issue from the mods itself, but a special cross-condition from mods and my setup. Let me explain. I am playing a Follout's collection that is very hard to play. So, either I set a cheat and I play in a GOD mode, or I cheat the  health parameter to say 9999 "console command player.setav health  9999". It works well until I level up in the middle of the combat. Then, the health value is setup back automatically by the game to say 190? and bang.. I die. It is like I was "defeated"  because I lost so much health  in percentage or  value. I attempted to setup my defeat value to 0 and still I die. As a validation, if I reload and I do not apply the cheat  health (so I have say 180 health) and I level up, I will NOT die. Lastly, this die-thing is quite funny, I am taking care of my settlement by adding items (or do some  cleaning), and bang.. I die... loosing all progress made... LOL..

What defeat mods I have: I think those 2 should establish the game  behavior: AAF Violate and Magno Cum Gaudio. But I am not an expert so I would provide the full stack below.

AAF Violate Configuration:  Essential Player - OFF, Essential Player can die - OFF, Player Surrender Option - Health value player surrender [set to 0]

Magno Cum Gaudio Configuration: Under the "Player Defeat System" is see many parameters, but I do not see the trigger values/conditions for the deafeat to take place. In other words, I believe those parameters establish what happen to your armor, items, and to you AFTER the defeat event has been established but some other means. I am no expert but that is what it is my understanding.

All my LoverLab mod I run: Here is the full stack: AAF Prostitution, AAF Violate, Sex Attributes, Family Planning Enhanced, Human Resources, Wasteland Dairy, Magno Cum Gaudio, raider Reform School, Real handcuffs, Torture Devices.

I know some mods have different parameters and I am not providing all screenshot details, yet, if anyone of you have any suggestions, please let me know. THANKS!!!

51 minutes ago, SkyrimOne said:

Violate Configuration:  Essential Player - OFF, Essential Player can die - OFF, Player Surrender Option - Health value player surrender [set to 0]

Since you have set yourself as non-essential with a health value of 0, you will indeed die. If you are taking damage quickly, set health surrender to about 30-40% as vast amounts of damage incurred quickly can kill you before a surrender can happen. You either need to tune incoming damage down or buff up your ability to take it.

You also dont need to be using a defeat mechanism from two mods or more. Choose which mod you desire to handle defeat and turn that option off in other mods.

Edited by Olmech
On 11/5/2023 at 5:14 PM, SkyrimOne said:

I cheat the  health parameter to say 9999 "console command player.setav health  9999". It works well until I level up in the middle of the combat. Then, the health value is setup back automatically by the game to say 190 ...

Change the console command from "setav" to "forceav" ... that makes the adjustment permanent ...

Edit: 

"setav" tells the engine your MC has like 10.000 HP ... which will be recalculated with every lvl-up ...

"forceav" gives your MC an unconditional buff ... that will not reset on lvl-up ... but instead add up with buffs from chems/traits and health gained on lvl-up ...

Choose a convenient setup for Autodefeat/Autosurrender for one mod ... and turn on Player Is Essential in your Cheat Terminal ...

Even if you fall off a bridge/roof ... you will go into Bleedout instead of dying ...

Edited by HamUnDo
32 minutes ago, HamUnDo said:

Change the console command from "setav" to "forceav" ... that makes the adjustment permanent ...

Edit: 

"setav" tells the engine your MC has like 10.000 HP ... which will be recalculated with every lvl-up ...

"forceav" gives your MC an unconditional buff ... that will not reset on lvl-up ... but instead add up with buffs from chems/traits and health gained on lvl-up ...

Choose a convenient setup for Autodefeat/Autosurrender for one mod ... and turn on Player Is Essential in your Cheat Terminal ...

Even if you fall off a bridge/roof ... you will go into Bleedout instead of dying ...

Nice. Thanks! Will do!