Sexlab not working?

Arcanic_Eye

So I've had this problem even back when the version was 1.15 where the animations would half the time activate but when I updated to 1.20, the frequency decreased until over-time they hardly activate at all. So I updated to 1.23 as well as my FNIS to 4.02 thinking that the problem would be fixed but nope, the animations aren't even activating. I have sexchat and matchmaking to trigger the animations but once I select the options the characters just stand there as if nothing happened. They're not locked in a frozen state so I don't think it's a script problem.

Edit: If it helps, I had boss arrange my masterlist and then when I still had this problem, I moved all sexlab related mods to the bottom of my load order and that kind of worked, on my first load after arranging it. Then the problem just popped back in the next day.

This may or may not work, each install is a bit different, but try extracting the BSA archives related to Sexlab into a folder named data on your desktop.  After that, move the contents of that data into the data folder in the Skyrim directory.  Somehow, that got my most recent install working.  Mod Organizer has a utility that can extract (or unpack) BSA files.    It should recogize all of your already installed mods and extracting is pretty simple.

Archived