How to Make Sleep Rape Only Happen When Player is Aroused?

Hi there, I am currently modding SexLab Dangerous Night scripts.

I want to make it that sleep rape only happens when player arousal value is 50 or higher, but I am new to scripting and would appreciate if someone can offer any help.

In the sldn2_upkeep.psc I have found the part that dictates the chance of sleep rape, depending on the location the player is at:

float Function GetBaseNightAttackChance()
    Actor playerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
    Form playerLocRef = playerRef.GetCurrentLocation()
    Cell[] CustomHomes = new Cell[10]
    CustomHomes[0] = CustomHome1
    CustomHomes[1] = CustomHome2
    CustomHomes[2] = CustomHome3
    CustomHomes[3] = CustomHome4
    CustomHomes[4] = CustomHome5
    CustomHomes[5] = CustomHome6
    CustomHomes[6] = CustomHome7
    CustomHomes[7] = CustomHome8
    CustomHomes[8] = CustomHome9
    CustomHomes[9] = CustomHome10

if playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypeplayerhouse) || CustomHomes.find(playerRef.GetParentCell()) > -1
        Log("SLDN2 - In player home")
        Return mcm.cities
    elseif playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypedwelling) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypecity) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypetown)
        Log("SLDN2 - In civilized area")
        Return mcm.civilized
    elseif playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypebanditcamp) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypedraugrcrypt) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypewarlocklair) || \
            playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypefalmerhive) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypevampirelair) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypemilitaryfort) || \
            playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypemine) || playerLocRef.haskeyword(loctypedungeon) 
        Log("SLDN2 - In dangerous area")
        Return mcm.dangerous
    else 
        Log("SLDN2 - In wilderness area")
        Return mcm.wilderness
    endif
EndFunction

The highlighted part is defined in the sldn2_mcm.psc which says their chance for sleep rape:

float property cities = 5.0 auto
float property civilized = 15.0 auto
float property dangerous = 80.0 auto
float property wilderness = 50.0 auto

So if I make it that the chance for sleep rape to be 0 unless player arousal is 50 or higher, how do I do that? Do I simply add something like "IsSexLabFemale && (Arousal > 50)" in front all the ifs? 

Thank you.

sldn2_mcm.psc sldn2_upkeep.psc

Edited by jalingon3011

Yep, something like that... but reverse your condition and use it to decide when to return 0 instead.

if !playerRef.getActorBase().getSex() || playerRef.getFactionRank( sla_Arousal) < 50
	return 0
elseif

Hopefully, you already know how to deal with the compiler and script properties.

I wrote it to use the actual player's gender.  There is a SL option to override that; I just didn't take the time to look it up.

16 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

Yep, something like that... but reverse your condition and use it to decide when to return 0 instead.

if !playerRef.getActorBase().getSex() || playerRef.getFactionRank( sla_Arousal) < 50
	return 0
elseif

Hopefully, you already know how to deal with the compiler and script properties.

I wrote it to use the actual player's gender.  There is a SL option to override that; I just didn't take the time to look it up.

I put your code straight into the script and it seems to be working. Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated.