Rape Mods Second Phase Collection - Reward Version

View File

Please also checkout my partner's Wicked Whims Sexual Animations and support her.

This website is against kink-shaming. H-Core had transferred any new rape features task to me. This is a reward version of the second phase collection. Please remove duplicated CAS social traits, if you have any, to prevent conflicts. Please use MCCC to cheat for the reward trait or by shift-clicking the sim, cheat sim info to add trait. Reward version traits is useful, if you don't want random rapist and victim traits to be applied for NPCs or that you don't want custom traits to use up the space in your CAS personality section. It is your choice, depending on your gameplay situation. Please support my partner's Patreon, if you love our free mods.

Requires Wicked Whims Sex Animations | First Phase Entire Collection Click Here

Second Phase Collection (for advanced serious players)

New Features by Suffering Angel (please read reference links for instructions)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29909-rape-bribery-victim-massive-money-earning-mod/ (Tomato Beans)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29912-rape-part-time-molester-sexual-assault-mod/ (Scrambled Eggs)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29913-rape-part-time-rapist-when-wife-is-away-double-standard-mod/ (Grilled Sausages)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29941-rape-chicken-rapist-funny-chicken-noise-victim/ (Grilled Bacons)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29988-gang-rape-mod-threesome-double-the-pain/ (Fresh Avocado)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29994-rape-insult-rapist-mod-secondary-add-on/ (Baked Hash Browns)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29991-rape-spar-fight-rapist-mod-secondary-add-on/ (Sesame Sauce Rocket Salad)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29995-rape-ritual-rapist-mod-5-negatives-golden-rule/ (Sautéed Mushrooms)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29996-rape-mods-suffering-angels-sec-p-entire-collection-for-the-sims-4/ (Entire Big Breakfast)**

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29888-crying-femboy-collection-the-forerun-of-doctor-patient-romance/ (Self-Harm Cutting)

pat2.png.b6622a7da06403b778a4be1f4a9b4d54.png 

This is my partner's Patreon. If you're thankful for my free mods, please donate at this button.
My creations has no direct relation to hers. She does her own animations.

Copyright Mod Collections by Suffering Angel

Thanks for these stuffs.

So, just like H-Core, I have to decide to have either on Trait or Reward version.

If I want random rapist and victim traits to be applied for NPCs but I don't want custom traits to use up the space in my CAS personality section, which version should I choose?

21 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Thanks for these stuffs.

So, just like H-Core, I have to decide to have either on Trait or Reward version.

If I want random rapist and victim traits to be applied for NPCs but I don't want custom traits to use up the space in my CAS personality section, which version should I choose?

Yes, you either have CAS trait or reward trait, you cannot have both, else will conflict. 

If you want random rapist and victim traits to be applied for NPC, use CAS trait.

If you don't want custom traits to use up the space in CAS, then use reward version.

Sounds like you need to have both versions. I suggest you to split your windows login account, one for CAS and one for reward then, if you want it that badly.

31 minutes ago, SufferingAngel said:

Yes, you either have CAS trait or reward trait, you cannot have both, else will conflict. 

If you want random rapist and victim traits to be applied for NPC, use CAS trait.

If you don't want custom traits to use up the space in CAS, then use reward version.

Sounds like you need to have both versions. I suggest you to split your windows login account, one for CAS and one for reward then, if you want it that badly.

It's fine.

At least I use the mod that let me have more traits in CAS.

• 2 weeks later...

For the bribery victim trait, it doesn't seem to work correctly.

1) I tested with a sick rapist as the active sim, who autonomously started a WW action with the victim (with the bribe victim trait). The moodlet showed it was being treated as a bribe rape. However, the active sim (the rapist) was the one getting money (2000 every few seconds). I switched to the victim sim afterward and saw her funds were still the same as well.

2) I tested again with a prior save andremoved the rapist trait from the active sim. But the same thing happened as #1 (it was treated as a bribe rape, even though the sim did not have any rapist traits, and the active sim was the one getting the money).

2 hours ago, NNS10 said:

For the bribery victim trait, it doesn't seem to work correctly.

1) I tested with a sick rapist as the active sim, who autonomously started a WW action with the victim (with the bribe victim trait). The moodlet showed it was being treated as a bribe rape. However, the active sim (the rapist) was the one getting money (2000 every few seconds). I switched to the victim sim afterward and saw her funds were still the same as well.

2) I tested again with a prior save and removed the rapist trait from the active sim. But the same thing happened as #1 (it was treated as a bribe rape, even though the sim did not have any rapist traits, and the active sim was the one getting the money).

It is highly recommended to use only one trait per rapist OR victim, to prevent unwanted possible conflicts. If you switch to the active victim Sim, you will see the incoming money adds to the household funds. Since the active rapist Sim is also in the same active household as the victim, they share the household funds. 

4 minutes ago, SufferingAngel said:

It is highly recommended to use only one trait per rapist OR victim, to prevent unwanted possible conflicts. If you switch to the active victim Sim, you will see the incoming money adds to the household funds. Since the active rapist Sim is also in the same active household as the victim, they share the household funds. 

The rapist and victim sim are in different households. I switched to the rapist sim household to better control the interaction for testing.

Rapist sim household was getting 2000 simoleons but it didn't seem to be coming from anywhere. And the victim sim household did not have any change in simoleons.

56 minutes ago, SufferingAngel said:

I tested again, this time with only the victim having the bribe trait. Rapist did not have any trait. I used the victim as the active household. Rapist was from a different household and was sent to the same lot. Initiated WW sex interaction using the victim household and the victim sim correctly showed the bribe rape moodlet.

However, the victim sim never received any simoleons during or after the WW interaction. When is the money supposed to be transferred?

I can't help but wonder if the mod is bugged since the rapist will get money when he is the active sim (which is not the expected behavior).

Edited by NNS10
1 hour ago, NNS10 said:

The rapist and victim sim are in different households. I switched to the rapist sim household to better control the interaction for testing.

Rapist sim household was getting 2000 simoleons but it didn't seem to be coming from anywhere. And the victim sim household did not have any change in simoleons.

23 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

I tested again, this time with only the victim having the bribe trait. Rapist did not have any trait. I used the victim as the active household. Rapist was from a different household and was sent to the same lot. Initiated WW sex interaction using the victim household and the victim sim correctly showed the bribe rape moodlet.

However, the victim sim never received any simoleons during or after the WW interaction. When is the money supposed to be transferred?

I can't help but wonder if the mod is bugged since the rapist will get money when he is the active sim (which is not the expected behavior).

I have fixed the bug, thanks for reporting the bug. I've attached the download file here. Please apply for both NPC rapist and active victim CAS traits. I will later add the new updated files in my download thread, for the reward and CAS version. Here is just a quickie. Please tell me your test result this time. 

SufferingAngel_BriberyVictimTrait.package

1 hour ago, NNS10 said:

11-11-23_8-32-23PM.png.285723b62168931ceae21c8e909d4e7d.png10-24-23_4-22-15PM.png.be649bb285ce28d4b980ba03b2939733.png

13 hours ago, SufferingAngel said:

I have fixed the bug, thanks for reporting the bug. I've attached the download file here. Please apply for both NPC rapist and active victim CAS traits. I will later add the new updated files in my download thread, for the reward and CAS version. Here is just a quickie. Please tell me your test result this time. 

SufferingAngel_BriberyVictimTrait.package 14.69 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks, I did extensive testing and it is sort of working now but there are still serious bugs when a sim has a sex interaction with someone outside of the rapist/victim relationship. Also, can you provide a reward trait version?

TEST PROCEDURE

• I tested using two sims from different households and put them on the same lot.
  • I tested all combinations of both rapist/victim having traits, only one having a trait. I also tested both rapist as active sim, and victim as active sim.
  • The reason for testing with only one sim having the trait is to account for sex interactions outside of the rapist/victim relationship.

WHAT WORKS

When victim and rapist both have respective traits

• Works correctly. It is treated as a bribery rape (moodlet) and the victim gets money during the WW interaction.

WHAT DOESN'T WORK

When only the victim has the trait (Bribery Victim trait)

• All sex interactions are treated as bribery rape, but the victim doesn't get money.
  • This behavior of treating all sex as bribery rape is a problem for stories where the victim has a lover but is getting bribery raped by another sim.

When only the rapist has the trait (Bribery Rapist trait)

• All sex interactions are treated as normal sex (not bribery rape), but the partner sim still gets money. Probably not intended behavior.

SUMMARY

• It works correctly when pairing a rapist and victim.
  • But if only has one side has the trait, it creates unintended behavior. It can also break the storytelling for sex interactions with other sims outside the rapist/victim relationship.

Other Minor Things

• The "Bribery Rapist" trait has the same trait description as the "Bribery Victim" trait.
  • Rapist never loses money. I didn't treat this as a bug and assumed it was intentional to avoid managing a rapist sim's household funds.
  • After the bribery rape, both sims get ++ to friendship and romance, which doesn't make sense. Shouldn't it be neutral? Or even --friendship, ++romance?
  • The bribery amount seems really high (2000 simelons 7-8 times per WW interaction, totally around 15,000 each time). The trait description says this is a long-term arrangement ("victim had agreed... to be raped on a frequent basis"). A victim could get 100,000 simoleons after a few interactions which can be an issue for both balance and storytelling.
    • Can you provide instructions on how to adjust the bribery amount in S4S so players can adjust it themselves?

Edited by NNS10
1 hour ago, NNS10 said:

Thanks, I did extensive testing and it is sort of working now but there are still serious bugs when a sim has a sex interaction with someone outside of the rapist/victim relationship. Also, can you provide a reward trait version?

Yes, I have updated the reward trait version download thread. You can re-download. 

For the victim receiving money, the exact amount was $11,000. We can adjust it to smaller amount. Will post the new download link here soon.

At the moment, in order to have an outside normal relationship sex, the victim needs to temporarily remove the victim trait. But I can adjust it to having both normal sex and rape sex, need some time. Will post new download link here soon, if I have fixed this also. 

Edited by SufferingAngel
2 hours ago, NNS10 said:

The bribery amount seems really high (2000 simelons 7-8 times per WW interaction, totally around 15,000 each time). The trait description says this is a long-term arrangement ("victim had agreed... to be raped on a frequent basis"). A victim could get 100,000 simoleons after a few interactions which can be an issue for both balance and storytelling.

• Can you provide instructions on how to adjust the bribery amount in S4S so players can adjust it themselves?

2 hours ago, SufferingAngel said:

Yes, I have updated the reward trait version download thread. You can re-download. 

For the victim receiving money, the exact amount was $11,000. We can adjust it to smaller amount. Will post the new download link here soon.

At the moment, in order to have an outside normal relationship sex, the victim needs to temporarily remove the victim trait. But I can adjust it to having both normal sex and rape sex, need some time. Will post new download link here soon, if I have fixed this also. 

So, there no need to be updated for regular, non-reward version, only the reward version, right?

3 hours ago, SufferingAngel said:

I did a quick test on InfiniteSequence's version and it looks like it has similar bugs to your version (I'm guessing it's forked off yours).

In which case I'd rather just use yours (since it'll have more fixes) and adjust the tuning data on the .package file. Can you direct me to what tuning data controls the bribe amount? I looked through the package file in S4S but had trouble seeing anything that might be the bribe amount.

Edited by NNS10
Just now, NNS10 said:

I did a quick test on InfiniteSequence's version and it looks like it has similar bugs to your version (I'm guessing it's forked off yours).

In which case I'd rather just use yours and adjust the tuning data on the .package file. Can you direct me to what tuning data controls the bribe amount? I looked through the package file in S4S but had trouble identifying where it might be.

His mod is already significantly reduced to $2,200 from the original amount $11,000. 

On 11/11/2023 at 6:03 PM, SufferingAngel said:

I have updated for BOTH versions CAS and reward, so you can have flexible option to choose from. 

Oh, ok.

I asked it because on the reward version, it shows it is updated on description and the file update date.

On the other hand, in the CAS version download page (

), it only shows the mod is updated on Thursday, if that is the date that you updated the bribery traits, then it's all cool.

Edited by ioawdfv
4 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Oh, ok.

I asked it because on the reward version, it shows it is updated on description and the file update date.

On the other hand, in the CAS version download page (

), it only shows the mod is updated on Thursday, if that is the date that you updated the bribery traits, then it's all cool.

To my memory, I believe both were updated with the new upload. If it's not working, please specify.