Rape Mod: Sickened-Based Sadness

View File

Please also see My Partner's Mod (she has three partners and I am one of them)

Requires Wicked Whims Sex Animations | Part of Dynamics Collection

Is my previous rape mod, molest mod and hurtcore mod not interesting enough? No problem! Now I have added 6 types of Rapist and 6 types of Victim's sadness to avoid boredom. The mod was safe tested in-game, using only MCCC, WW, the new custom CAS social trait and a pack of sex animations. The classic rape reaction is always traumatized sadness for the victim. This mod is a sickened-based sadness. Please checkout my profile, if you are interested in the 3 core sexual assaults mods.

Only adults and up can apply this CAS social trait, no teens allowed. Using this Rapist trait will lead to massive relationship loss, happy moodlet for the rapist and sad moodlet for the victim after the rape. You can choose any Wicked Whims sex animation categories or context to lead to this negative rape experience for the victim. The content was inspired by my partner to her friend EPK1-23, whom my partner is a sexual abuse survivor. She sees her psychologist weekly and psychiatrist monthly.

If you love my free mods, please consider supporting my partner's Patreon. She's trying to meet her goal to earn enough income per month, without relying on her disability support income. If you can only offer some, you can choose tier 1-2, if you can afford more, you can choose tier 3-4 to support her. We appreciate your support. Please also note that this mod is allowed, there are dozens of rape mods at LL if you have a look. This is mainly meant for new people here who doesn't understand.

10-16-23_9-24-59PM.png.a15f6558b141eb5b3b14ff848c8fe3f6.png10-16-23_9-25-03PM.png.c83234a484c36efb40c0880ab1c4e21e.png

10-16-23_9-44-47PM.png.eaed26f235c65d33ef7d43c048f42493.png10-16-23_9-25-55PM.png.6f7fb4867fb5d3d2ddd36220e62d7149.png

Copyright mod by H-Core

• 4 weeks later...

How does this work? I tried a sim with this trait and didn't see an interaction option for this, but the sim did autonomously do it. Is there an interaction option to do it manually?

Also, the text says the victim should have her memories wiped, but the sims both have negative relationship afterward. Is it supposed to work like that?

Edited by NNS10
2 hours ago, NNS10 said:

How does this work? I tried a sim with this trait and didn't see an interaction option for this, but the sim did autonomously do it. Is there an interaction option to do it manually?

Also, the text says the victim should have her memories wiped, but the sims both have negative relationship afterward. Is it supposed to work like that?

This is a rape mod, not our social mod etc that gives a set apart social menu option. You go straight directly to the WW sex menu to elicit the rape response, after applying the sick rapist trait to the rapist sim. About the memories, this mod suits the context of Sleep Rape sex animations. 

16 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

Do you mean any WW interaction is treated as rape when using a rapist trait?

Only with the trait, sex would be counted as rape. Some only register by forced, rough or BDSM tags, some vaginal, anal or teasing. You need to check the specific download thread. Without the trait, sex would be counted as normal sex. This helps better organization. 

Edited by H-Core
  • 3 weeks later...