Good day,

I have been trying to get an armour to work with BHUNP, but everything I try doesn't work. It shows within Bodyslide that the armour scaling works with the BHUNP Sliders, but when I jump in-game it doesn't. SSEEdit shows that the correct .nif is used for the female body but somehow it just won't work.

What am I doing wrong?

Here are some images of what I am doing:

Spoiler

BodySlide:

Part 1
Opening .nif using BHUNP 3BBB reference

Spoiler

Conversion-part1.png.0b2d924eebd3e6763ea9b527fa9cf9fc.png

Part 2
After Weights & Conform Slider, everything seems to scale to my Slider Preset.

Spoiler

Conversion-part2.png.c72e735b8e4d97f1038426102cc59153.png

Part 3
Saving Project using "To Project"

Spoiler

Conversion-part3.png.7eeb962bc5855264cb19d66047fd0101.png

Part 4
Within BodySlide it scales as it should, and the Ouput file is: \Player_armor_0.nif

Spoiler

Conversion-part4.png.d0d965cd6a0a61591c050b4d924c602b.png

Part 5
Checking SSEEdit .esp to confirm that the same file is used in-game (\Player_Armor_1.nif)

Spoiler

Conversion-part5.png.7275bd946f6bd2086ddd58f6f09a2433.png

Result:

Spoiler

ScreenShot397.png.8fae2c00b5102bdf9fa2b78a4efac023.png

Edited by Straze

A couple of things:

1. Open the nifs that bodyslide created in NifSkope and verify that everything is ok.
  2. I've seen several issues with BodySlide having issues properly updating its own files, mainly the osp (xml) files. In all cases I've edited them myself. Edit: To clarify, these issues typically show up when editing existing armors, I rarely create new ones; my point is, it's not flawless.
    One such case is here:

Edited by traison
37 minutes ago, traison said:

A couple of things:

1. Open the nifs that bodyslide created in NifSkope and verify that everything is ok.
  2. I've seen several issues with BodySlide having issues properly updating its own files, mainly the osp (xml) files. In all cases I've edited them myself. Edit: To clarify, these issues typically show up when editing existing armors, I rarely create new ones; my point is, it's not flawless.
    One such case is here:

Hmmm.
I personally don't have much experience with NifSkope. I only changed scale of an object inside of NifSkope.
I'll try updating the mods .OSP (XML) files if I can find them within Outfit Studio.

p.s. Is it easy to spot issues if there are any?
This is what I see (which looks good);

Spoiler

NifSkope.png.f147bce89f4c2c677675d3680d0e1851.png

I may give up on the armour if it's too difficult for me at the current time.

Hard to tell from that image, but the boobs do not look as... saggy... in nifskope. i.e. bodyslide either didn't build the meshes, or built them somewhere else. If you have MO2, the meshes will appear in whichever mod already had those files and won any conflicts, or the overwrite folder if they're entirely new files.

57 minutes ago, traison said:

Hard to tell from that image, but the boobs do not look as... saggy... in nifskope. i.e. bodyslide either didn't build the meshes, or built them somewhere else. If you have MO2, the meshes will appear in whichever mod already had those files and won any conflicts, or the overwrite folder if they're entirely new files.

I see, it's about the shape of the models. It actually shows the same as how it's previewed inside BodySlide (saggy).

I changed loadorder a bit and it showed changes in-game. Basically the item within the inventory changes (with or without body shown). Equipping the armor gives the same result as before, but I believe it somehow applies a CBBE body when it's not part of the outfit within Outfit Studio. The mod also adds followers with their own body, and SSEedit shows a "ERF_Succubus_NakedTorsoAA". Perhaps the body within the mod (CBBE) is applied when equipping the outfit.

I guess that I will need to do some experimenting within SSE edit.

Edited by Straze