Player / NPC Positioning Off

I upgraded to SL 1.23 today.  Thank you for fixing the jitter issues.  I'm experiencing another issue now where the PC / NPC sex positions are off.  All of them are for me.  When on a bed they are about 90 degrees out, when on the floor or ground they can be anywhere from 180 out to about 10 degrees rotated  so it's impossible to line it up with the controls which aren't working very well anymore either.    In some positions the alignment isn't rotated  but, are off by a body width or more.  They align pretty well for NPC / NPC.    Didn't have those alignment problems with 1.22 as I recall, but had the other issues which were fixed.

Update:

The positioning seems to have corrected it's self for PC / NPC anfter uninstalling/reinstall in new game.   I still have issues however, with PC/NPC (F/F).  In most positions they are 180 degrees out from where they should be.

I too noticed the positions of the actors in sex animations are off compared to 1.20 which worked reasonably well.

Another thing that is very annoying is that characters that "want to walk to some other place" will do so. The animation begins, but then the PC reverts to kneeling slave and the rapist walks away before being pulled back for the next animation. It looks like their normal game behavior takes precedence over the sexlab animation.

Others are positioned way off, hover in circles around the PC, fuck empty air, etc.

I tried the no clipping method for aligning animations, but it doesn't seem to work.

At the moment I just hit the spacebar until they are done.

I suppose many clever heads have already looked into the problem.

What I don't understand, is why animations which I had adjusted just moments before are again misaligned. Isn't sexlab supposed to memorize the settings?

Archived