sexlab aroused  29,

sexlab dragons v5-3a,

sexlab framework ae v165

, latest Sexlab defeat

, SL animation loader v1.6

SLAL Billey animations v7.1

and the latest version of the xp32 skeleton

Edited by marxyfen

Need to figure out what SaveStorageWrapper is in the context of Skyrim. BSScript::Internal::VirtualMachine points at Papyrus potentially being involved. If I had to guess crash occured while saving the game, it is however unfortunate that you already have EngineFixesSSE (assuming its correctly installed), as that is the "thing to get" when having saving issues.

This may be one of those rare cases where you may find a hint in the Papyrus log, however I doubt it.

While also quite unlikely, Helgen Reborn.esp may be involved. More specifically the changes it made to formid 0x00073324.

If you can't get anywhere with that, I could potentially have a look at the skse64 callstack entries. However I suspect these are all generic methods related to saving so that's unlikely to lead anywhere.

Edit: And for what its worth, Google's got nothing on "SkyrimSE.exe+0C62780" so congrats I guess, you found an exception that hasn't been indexed before.

Edited by traison

Lucky me lol, I'll try reinstalling engine fixes,as I said this only started happening after i finally got some of the sex stuff to work ,a seperate issue is that other stuff doesn't, like the irresistible spell from matchmaker simply doesn't work nor does the aroused creatures , I've spent hours tearing my hair out ,so far the only things I've gotten to work at all is schlongs functionality ,masturbating and rape on a female bandit with sl defeat ,I've made sure i have the latest version of all the related mods

7 minutes ago, marxyfen said:

the irresistible spell from matchmaker simply doesn't work nor does the aroused creatures

These are all implemented in papyrus. Considering your crash log, this looks related. Post or analyze the papyrus log.