TAWOBA/TEWOBA BHUNP DDFramework Compatibility

TAWOBA/TEWOBA BHUNP DDFramework Compatibility

View File

This is a modification for TAWOBA and TEWOBA DD Compatibility that supports BHUNP bodyslides.  

See here for the original: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/214958-tawoba-and-tewoba-bikini-armor-dd-framework-compatibility/
Please read the information there, since it lends context to what this mod is about.

This mod is based on the following two mods (not needed, this replaces them):
- TAWOBA BHUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44060  
- TEWOBA BHUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43328

Requirements:

• BHUNP and bodyslide (you know this, right?)
  • See https://www.loverslab.com/topic/214958-tawoba-and-tewoba-bikini-armor-dd-framework-compatibility/
    • You will need this mod's dependencies, however, you only need the textures from the original TAWOBA and TEWOBA
    • You will need to download Part 1 of TAWOBA (we only need the ESP and any meshes, hide or remove the CalienteTools)
    • You will need to download the file for TEWOBA (Again, we only need the ESPs and any meshes, hide or remove the CalienteTools)
  • You will need the TAWOBA and TEWOBA data files from this page
  • You will need the ESPs from this page. (If you don't install the ESP, _most_ of the armors will look fine after bodyslide, but some parts will be missing -- see below about what fixes were made.)

While making this conversion mash-up, I discovered a couple of issues that I wanted to fix.  Those can be found at the bottom of this page.

The important note is that an additional two esps are needed for TAWOBA and TEWOBA (they might my esl able, just haven't done that yet.)

Description of ESP choices:
TAWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot.esp -- Fixes for TAWOBA, requires SLS for the keywords
TAWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot-noSLS.esp -- Fixes for TAWOBA, no SLS requirement
TEWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot.esp -- Fixes for TEWOBA, requires SLS for the keywords
TEWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot-noSLS.esp -- -- Fixes for TEWOBA, no SLS requirement

I also highly recommend using Synthesis to add keywords. 

Installation:

• Install requirements
  • Install this mod (esps + data files)
  • Pick which esp(s) you want to use
  • Rebuild bodyslides

Stuff not working right:

• Two armors, the open/closed version of "Iron gorget 1" are messed up in a way I can't figure out. they look silly anyways. so oh well.
  • I have no BHUNP version of the "Falmer Parasites", and I'm tired of Outfit Studio at this point. Included is the 3BA version, ready for someone to fix.

Here are some edits that I made out of preference, or out of need (Included in case anyone is curious). These are fixes for the original bodyslide osp, and in some cases they are in the patch esps included in this page.
Changes made to TEWOBA:

• ancient nord pauldron V R  ==> Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • daedric bikini abs 2 ==> wrong slot in esp
  • daedric bikini pauldron 2  ==> Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • glass bikini greathelm ==> wrong nif in esp (missing '_1')
  • glass bikini top 1 ==> wrong output file name in osp
  • imperial heavy pauldron R ==> Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • scaled bikini helm ==> wrong output file name in osp
  • scaled bikini pauldron 1 l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • daedric bikini pauldron 1,3,4 l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • dragonscale pauldron 1l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • glass bikini pauldron 1 l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • imperial light pauldron l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp

Changes made to TAWOBA:

• blades gorget 1,2,3  =>  mesh slot change
  • blades tasset alt 2  =>  mesh slot change to 40
  • dragonbone biniki 4  =>  wrong slot on mesh
  • dragonbone chest reinforcement  =>  wrong slot on mesh
  • dragonbone gorget 1,2,3 =>  mesh slot change
  • dwarven targe 1,2 =>  bad slots in esp
  • ebony cape =>  bad output directory in osp
  • ebody harness =>  bad output filename in osp
  • elven abs 2  => wrong slot on mesh
  • elven pauldron 3 r => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp
  • elven tasset 1 lgt -- unknown
  • falmer back chaurus => fixed back slots in esp
  • falmer pauldron 1 l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp, fixed slots in esp
  • falmer pauldron 2 l,R => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp, fixed slots in esp
  • falmer tasset 1 -- stretching??
  • hide pauldrons 1 => fixed path
  • hide pauldrons 2 => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp, fixed slots in esp
  • iron gorget 1,2 => Fixed mesh ref in esp
  • iron pauldron 5 -- some stetching?
  • leather abs guard  => mesh ref from 49 to 52
  • leather belt => Fixed slot in esp
  • leather pouches => Changed slot from 40 to 52
  • nord plate tasset 4 => fixed mesh slot
  • nord carved leggings => mesh ref from 53 to 38
  • orcish pauldron 1 => osps were switched with left and right, slots were wrong in mesh
  • orcish pauldron 2 => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp, fixed slots in esp
  • orcish pauldron 3 => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp, fixed slots in esp
  • wolf pauldrons => Split into L/R fixed made into patch esp, fixed slots in esp
  • all steel(wolf) pauldrons and targe
  • wolf thigh 1 => fixed slots in esp
  • pretty much every single pauldron combo in the mod

TODO:

- I will probably add other bhunp bikini armors I have converted here

- I might fix the two broken collars, but probably not

- maybe convert it into a fomod to do the setup

- eslify the patches

Edited by TerribleUserName

If you have invisible armors, that's pretty easy to figure out.  It means one of the following:

1. The ESP has the wrong slot in it (check load order, see below)
  2. The nif has the wrong partition (you need to build bodyslides, or something is overriding your built bodyslides)
  3. You have a bashed patch or a merged patch of some sort that is overriding the records and slots (see below about sseedit)

Here are some troubleshooting things to check:

So if you are using a mod organizer, you should have the following installed in this order:

1. TAWOBA - You need everything in here except the ESP, remove/hide it
  2. TEWOBA - Just the meshes dir. Do not use the ESP, remove/hide it
  3. TAWOBA for DD - Just the ESP (so only download part 1)
  4. TEWOBA for DD - Just the ESP and the meshes directory
  5. TAWOBA for DD BHUNP
  6. TEWOBA for DD BHUNP
  7. TAWOBA-TEWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot-esp (be sure you have selected the right esp for you)

You can find links to the original TAWOBA and TEWOBA here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/214958-tawoba-and-tewoba-bikini-armor-dd-framework-compatibility/

You should have a load order of something like this:

1. The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
  2. (Pumpkin)-TEWOBA-TheExpandedWorldofBikiniArmor.esp
  3. TAWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot.esp
  4. TEWOBA-BHUNP-DDSlot.esp
  5. Synthesis.esp (if you are using it)

Lastly, make sure you rebuild your bodyslide files.  Since I only use BHUNP, I make sure to hide/delete the CalienteTools directories from the previous mods, sometimes you may not have built what you think you built.

Advanced troubleshooting:

• Use Nifskope to open one of the bodyslide built nifs for an armor that isn't showing. See the attached screenshot of what to look for.  Needs to be slot 56, if its not then you didn't build bodyslides.
    • To make this easier, you can use modorganizer's "Explore Virtual Folder" function.  All of the TAWOBA meshes are in 'meshes/armor/shitty/', as an example here is 'meshes/armor/shitty/nordplate/bikini_6_1.nif'.

nifskope-troubleshoot.PNG.6c4dc30dd6b1f57c9a5f9a3b3c7d93ec.PNG

• Use SSEEdit to open your whole load order.
    • Find one of the tops that isn't showing (its going to be an armor record in The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp.
    • Check that the biped slot is 56.  If it isn't, then your load order is incorrect, or you are using the wrong esps, or something is overwriting the record, like a bashed patch or something.
    • Also, if you see more than two mods in the right-side (for example here I have the actual mod, and then Synthesis.esp) then you have something that is potentially going to cause you trouble.

sseedit-troubleshoot.PNG.b124f8b951e111456efeebe393fcbbd8.PNG

Hope this helps!

Edited by TerribleUserName

Just curious, what do the different versions do in bodyslide, some files being (item name)+, others being (Item name)++, and some being (Item name)+ YA?

I seem to be having issues where the long versions of boots dont show, but every other item is fine, and wondered if its because I built the YA type?

The original bhunp bodyslide from nexus is what provides those.  I honestly know about as much as you.  The YA type tend to be variants when I look at them in outfit studio, but only sometimes seem to work correctly in game.  I can take a look and see over the next few days, and maybe get a better idea.  Again, this mod really only changes the partitions in the outfit studio mesh, and adjusts the esps to link the right slots in game.

So I didn't do anything at all to boots and gloves from the original mod.  The best I can figure comparing the BHUNP bodyslides to 3BA and others is the + and ++ types are more modified, perhaps they are weighted differently?  Thats another one to check out in outfit studio. It may be as simple as a messed up partition on the YA? 

What I usually do when I am checking out new armors or clothes from bodyslide is I use "AddItemMenu" to give me all of the armors in the mod. Then position the camera so I can see my character, then sift through them quickly to see what shows and what doesn't.

I did discover that one or two of the tassets in this mod (and the source material) have some weighting or physics issues that are causing stretching.  I haven't learned enough to fix that yet though.

Interesting, I did notice that there is an item from this mod called "wolf leggings 1+ and wolf leggings 2, these are the parts which I recognise as being the missing part from the long boots model, however they dont seem to show when looking in the console or armor chests, so my guess is that somehow this is the part which is missing in the mod?

• 1 month later...