Children annuad hair issue

I'm looking for anyone who can help me with a children annuad hair issue. After spending years on my oblivion game I had it perfect, then a computer issue wiped it out so I have been rebuilding my oblivion game. 

I noted a few of the characters hair doesn't seem to fit properly. I think I don't have the required mesh. The characters have 111pageboys1 mesh and the one I need was probably deleated.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hair_Problem.jpg

Ruri_Stats.JPG

wrong egm file

I don't use Children annuad but I'm sure the children use x117 head meshes = small heads.

And your hair is for a different head size, so the egm file , that enlarges/reduces the hair when you use the head sliders, scales the hair incorrectly.

Find a hair Mod or race Mods with the same hair and head and copy the files in your game ( rename the files if needed if it does not have the name 111pageboys1 . I tried to find the hair in my folders but I don't have a hair nif with that name. But the hair looks very familiar to me, so it will have a different name. But I'm too lazy to open all the hair with NifSkope )

Or just delete the not working hair in the Children annuad esp in the races.

And sometimes the game doesn't apply the egm correctly. For example, hiyogen-children often have the same "hair defect" when they are born.  The next time you start the game the error will be fixed. Or you use the console, click on the NPC an enter Update3D .

Unfortunately, something like this happens all the time, modders want to offer as many different hairs as possible for their races and don't check if the hair they add to your mod will work with the heads they are using.