Can someone with 3ds max do a quick favour (tbbp skeleton related)

gooboo

Would it be possible for someone with 3ds max to export a body/armature that uses both sets of breast bones and butt bones? I've mentioned in another thread that none of the bodies I've found online so far use all four sets of bones- usually it's both sets of breast bones and just the first set of butt bones.

For those who don't know, this is a problem in blender because, when you export your nif into nifskope you have to import an already existing armature to attach your mesh to, before exporting. Because none of the currently existing armatures use all four sets of bones, when the mesh is exported to nifskope my body doesn't read the second set of butt bones, they don't even show up on the list of bones in nifskope. Ultimately this means that my butt animations don't look as good in-game as they do in Blender, which is a real shame. There might be a way to add these bones to an armature in blender, but I have no idea how to do that. 

I don't really know the importing/exporting procedure for 3ds max, so I'm not sure if any of you guys know what I'm talking about here, but I don't think what I'm asking for is very complicated. I don't even need a working animation, just an armature that uses all four sets of bones for me to use in Blender.

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about- this armature uses both sets of breast bones (Breast l/r and Breast l/r 01) but only one set of the butt bones (just Butt l/r, and not Butt l/r 01). If someone could export an armature that uses all four sets, I could finish my tbbp animations in blender.

post-89575-0-50120200-1381943515_thumb.jpg

Thanks! 

Here is the unpk body I'm trying to create, plus the XP32 skeleton I'm using in case you need it. 

attachicon.gifstuff.rar

This is Harder than I though , 3ds Max Fails to Export the additional butt bones , 

Need to do some research 

or Ask XP32 or some other Body Maker 

Cheers

Well that's what I was saying, I haven't found one that uses the Butt01 bones anywhere. I'll take another look on the Nexus.

Blender Failed too . 

Its not Surprising , there is no such body yet lol , to take or make a reference and Copy Weights , I skinned those bones in Both Blender and Max But none of them Show When try to Export ,

In 3ds Max I can use not use the remove extra bones , but then I have the enter skeleton , When Optimizing the Nif file the bones still Disappear .

This is your blender file ( WRONG FILE )

Check the butt bones they are all over the place for some reason 

, You Could Animate , and try to see if I haven't messed up the basics ,

Delete the existing Skeleton , and Import a new skeleton with your walk animation  and Alter the the additional butt bones 

this is quite out of my Scope  , But good luck with it 

Cheers

Well that's what I was saying, I haven't found one that uses the Butt01 bones anywhere. I'll take another look on the Nexus.

Because i believe no one using that bones (maybe some but its hard to find dont you think)...since most are only skinned the butt with that L/R Butt bones, so upon export, there will be only L/R Butt bones....unless it also rigged to L/R butt01 and/or PreButt bones.

take xp32 tbbp body as example, the breast were skinned to L/R breast and also L/R breast01 (so it play better with TBBP dragonfly animation), which i usually find most only use L/R breast instead.

Butt bones.nif

(exported armature from modified XP32 skel from en_hawk)

Dont know if it will work or if that is what you really after. I also think there is no point having them unless your mesh were skinned to that bones (or you may skinning it yourself). For animating i prefer importing a fresh skeleton instead an armature, since it will lost constraint between bones.  

Archived