Starsector portrait pack player faction

Zahm AI Portraits of Big tiddy

75 pictures for the player faction in sci-fi style testet and working with version "0.96a-RC10"

9.png.121b0a4093d2419f89158b58df8f4b33.png31.png.88a1522186858d26512189f6db551687.png55.png.0cb3dba7eceebf079f8f22aa8ca17908.png67.png.90571a872e7a640f6adaffd17edc70ff.png

best used with [0.96a] Portrait Changer v1.0.1

https://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27381.0

Installation:

1. Extract the archive

2. Copy content into the "mods" folder in the game directory (create the "mods" folder if it doesn't exist)

3. Activate the mod in the launcher

AI Portraits of Big Tiddy.zip

Edited by Khazahm
  • 5 months later...

Interesting use for image generation, but can you do a version that is compatible with the Rapesector mod (that isn't on this site yet, so sad.).  Link:

https://gitgud.io/rsdev/RapeSector

The reason that I use the word "compatible" isn't a mistake (since they are technically already compatible since that mod doesn't touch the potrait system), and this might be confusing if English isn't your first language (heck, you might still find it confusing if that's your first language).  Wot I mean is this.  That mod just uses the portrait system normally, but links officers (and admins kinda, work-in-progress) to sex-events, including both custom code to implement it, but also person breaking, custom dialogue, custom narration, at least one custom building so far, slavery, maybe eventually custom ship mods...

BUUUT, the portraits never really change.  It would be nice to have clothed normal portraits, then less clothed potraits after someone is broken.  Heck, even a spectrum of portraits for each character (clothed, partially clothed, nude, then body writing, then piercings, whatevs, go wild).

The mod author for that mod is quite ambitious, see the insane plans in the changelog (since author lists plans in there for some reason).  It's probably not even a solo effort.

Or don't.  I might eventually get around to doing some image generation once a solid set of machine learning weights exists for pron.  Well, that and a much more expensive video card... or a new computer... Yes, it's faster to do it online, but in my case speed wouldn't be a factor!

Edited by ghostfalll
Extraneous forgotten words