Stiff tails..

Toastman2

Just strange.
Did you try to (re-)run the FNiS generator?

if you used NMM, search the meshes folder for an animations for those races an delete them. Shouldn't hurt the mod, that installed those.

if you used MO, untick mods, that replace vanilla animations for those races.

I couldn't find any anim files targeted specifically at the races. I also moved the femaletailkhajiit for both races all named respectively of course. That didn't help :o

I have tried uninstalling xp32 and SOS skele last night back to vanilla re run with fnis also. To no avail :o

Just strange and i'm out of guesses, as i never dug into the whole animation materia, which limits my knowledge.
if i had your problem, i would reinstall Skyrim (not needed if you use MO) and/or deactivate all mods in MO and then activate them one after another, until i found the error source.

if the pure vanilla game has the same problem, delete the iNis in the My Games\Skyrim folder, run the laucher, make your setup and hope it helped.

if you reinstalled Skyrim, the iNis in the game folder should be default again. if you did edit them and didn't reinstall Skyrim, delete them and let Steam re-download them.

Btw: if you don't play a Khajiit/Argonian, change this and see if at least your toon has a non-stiff tail.

I just re-installed recently to fix the animation errors for sexlab. It's not game breaking and I have no other issues as of right now.

So I have added the tail removers until my new PC rig is set up and I reinstall the game then.

Danke for your time anywho.

Archived