Having trouble getting animations in sex lab to work (Skyrim AE)

Hello,

whenever I try to start an animation in sex lab the characters get naked, but dont move and just clip into each other. They are making sounds and when I manually end the animation after some time there are cum stains, so I dont know what the issue is. 

I also tried to switch to Flower girls to see if the problem was with how I downloaded/installed sex lab, but when I tried out it out I had the same exact issue with Flower girls.

relevant (i think) mods I installed: FNIS, SkyUI, Nemesis, SMIM,  Sexlab Framework, and Sexlab Matchmaker

+animation packs from AnubsBillyy and Sir Nibbles (MO2 flagged the first two as made for oldrim for some reason, but even when I ran the game without them I had the same issues)

Just to be more specific here is a step-by-step of what I did:

1. Ran and updated Nemesis behavior engine (didnt tick anything)

2. Launched the game via SKSE in MO2

3. Loaded a save 

4. Waited for the game to recognize the mods

5. Went into the sexlab MCM and pressed install

6. Went into SL Anim Loader MCM and enabled and registered the animations

7. Used one of the matchmaker spells to start the animation

8. Ran into the issues mentioned above

Does anyone have any idea with what could be wrong?

Thank you

13 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Try removing Nemesis and using FNIS instead.

Ok I tried that but there were some problems. I installed FNIS into MO2 and opened it in the MO2 Mods folder. But when I tried to update FNIS Behavior, it told that it was in the wrong directory and that it has to be in the Skyrim Data folder. 

So I moved it there and Updated FNIS Behavior, but its saying

FNIS Behavior V7.6   06.10.2023 10:02:25
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.640.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character) 

I dont know why none of the animations from the 2 mods (animaton packs, i presume) were included. And when I tried to use the animations in game I had the same issues as stated in my original post

It's perfectly fine to install FNIS in MO2, just as long as you run the "GenerateFNISforUSERS.exe" within MO2. If your animation mods are installed in MO2 and you run FNIS from the desktop, then it won't find your animation files.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.1f43639ed26df541db56500137438daf.jpg