Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.7Z failing- SexLab and Devious Devices all Great!

Ok. So, I have a working Skyrim fantasy's world with over 2000 mods. All it's beautiful, including the ladies.  ?

I was able to install and configure successfully both Sexlab (for 1.5.97), SexlabArousedSSELoose-29.7 and Devious Devices[SE][AE][VR] 5.2.7z-- and all supporting requirements/ scripting too. The frameworks are working, now I need some quests/content to use them.  

I downloaded "Laura's Bondage Shop v3.42 v.3.42 SE" and I have a warning (form 43) but the mod is working -- I can buy and install the clothing items.

I attempted to install "Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.7z" and during NEMESIS processing I got 100s of errors 

-- WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

Given my game settings are working, there has to be an issue with the Deviously Cursed Loot file. If someone as any ideas please let me know. For now, that mod is offline.

Honestly, I do not care much about Deviously Cursed Loot as I don't understand what experience is supposed to provide or rather, it's not my cup of tea. (being in chain...) 

I am looking more to content like BDSM, bondage, with quests and special spells to apply to NPC (not to me!). For instance, I understand Devious Devices would provide bondage furniture's, yet, where do I go to test? Is there like a compatible prison / house / place? .. you have the idea what I am looking for... ?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas (also for suggested mods).

1 hour ago, SkyrimOne said:

I attempted to install "Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.7z" and during NEMESIS processing I got 100s of errors 

-- WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

Seems to be you are attempting to use a Skyrim LE mod on Skyrim SE.

1 hour ago, SkyrimOne said:

I am looking more to content like BDSM, bondage, with quests and special spells to apply to NPC (not to me!). For instance, I understand Devious Devices would provide bondage furniture's, yet, where do I go to test? Is there like a compatible prison / house / place? .. you have the idea what I am looking for... ?

The ddctestzone cell contains some (not all) of the available contraptions for you to test out. Unfortunately, there are not too many if any mods that properly use or implement them in the game world.

13 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

Seems to be you are attempting to use a Skyrim LE mod on Skyrim SE.

The ddctestzone cell contains some (not all) of the available contraptions for you to test out. Unfortunately, there are not too many if any mods that properly use or implement them in the game world.

I attempted to install "Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0.7z" --> I have hard time navigating this site to find the matching release files. If you know the proper file compatible with my SE release, please provide/let me know... many thanks!!!!!