custom nude rig with sim ripper

I have a nude DAE file of my Sim that I want to use to make animations in Blender.

So i figured out how to import the Sim Skin Mesh into blender but now the issue is the Penis...

the Extracted sim from Sim Ripper has a flacid penis and I obviously need it to be erect...

How do i do this? I tried opening the Turbo Driver nude rig that I normally use and then deleted the mesh so i was left with only the TurboDriver Rig skeleton.

Then i imported MY SIM SKIN, but the penis doesn't look right...

image.jpeg.ff026628249fd83fd5bbffbec984b97c.jpeg

I want to create this into an custom IK Rig with MY SIM's Skin for animations...

Someone please :)

Thanks for your response! I found the command I need to enter but, I'm not sure I'm entering it correctly...?

this is copy/pasted from my game...

ww.get_hard<10_duration>[<bob_name<m_name>][condom]

characters name is BOB M.

how should I enter this correctly?

by the way does this end up showing the sim with a condom? i don't want that.

also does it matter which outfit I am using? currently the nude outfit i want is from the "formal" outfit.

2 hours ago, armorousternion said:

how should I enter this correctly?

ww.get_hard 100

by the way does this end up showing the sim with a condom? i don't want that.

No, it doesn't

also does it matter which outfit I am using? currently the nude outfit i want is from the "formal" outfit.

No. it doesn't I guess, you need just save with this state. But you can chose an outfit in ripper as far as I remember, it's just more comfortable to remove clothes from everyday one because it's listed first in the tool.

Edited by wild_guy
2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

You need to make your sim get hard penis in your game save before ripping. Use special WW command for that (type ww.help in the game command console to see the list), then save the game, then rip.

Is there a way to do this with the animated vagina? since something similar happens

5 minutes ago, Swee3 said:

Is there a way to do this with the animated vagina? since something similar happens

I didn't saw such command to open vagina. But I can't see what for this would be needed since you can just animate vagina and make any state for it.

Edited by wild_guy
16 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I didn't saw such command to open vagina. But I can't see what for this would be needed since you can just animate vagina and make any state for it.

A while ago I tried to make a custom rig with the animated vagina and the vertex groups of the vagina were not exported. Apparently the vagina also uses two meshes (just like the penises), one without an animated vagina and the other with an animated vagina (which it activates when you configure it with the XML)

So I wanted to know if something like this could be done to be able to export that vagina with vertex grups in SimRipper

1 hour ago, Swee3 said:

A while ago I tried to make a custom rig with the animated vagina and the vertex groups of the vagina were not exported. Apparently the vagina also uses two meshes (just like the penises), one without an animated vagina and the other with an animated vagina (which it activates when you configure it with the XML)

So I wanted to know if something like this could be done to be able to export that vagina with vertex grups in SimRipper

Ah, I see. You can try another way then. Extract the bottom with animated vagina from WW and make a custom female bottom for body selector from it, then apply it in the game and try to rip.

So I've been trying to turn My Sim into a rig that I can use for animations. When I try to Parent the Mesh to the Rig it tells me Bone Heat Weighting Issue.

So I Decimated the Geometry of the Mesh in Edit mode.

but it still wont allow me to Parent and use the rig.....

What am I missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated

I can upload my blender file if anyone needs that...

Any help is very appreciated!!

I uploaded my Blender 3.3 file.

So i finally figured out how to make my Sim character into a Rig with Riffy.

I used SimRipper, I opened the Orginal TurboDriver Nude Male Rig in Blender 3.3 and then deleted all the Mesh. Kept the armature, then I imported my DAE file and Parented the two.

Then I Decimated the Geometry of the my DAE Mesh to about 0.94. 0.98 didn't seem to work the first time.

Then i created a basic rig with Rigify, and I was able to CNTRL P - Apply the Rig to the Mesh with Automatic Weights.

The rig works and moves with the Mesh!!!!!! (Thats kind of a big deal for me. I've been trying to do this for YEARS.)

However, now the Teeth are not attached to my Sim Mesh. How do I fix this?

And also, I don't know to Keyframe this Rig in Blender 3.3 so the animations show up in game.

Please Help out someone :)

J - RIG.blend

9 minutes ago, armorousternion said:

And also, I don't know to Keyframe this Rig in Blender 3.3 so the animations show up in game.

Guess you need to learn the animation basics then, I don't know how to help in case you don't know hem. There is no magic button "Make it amazing in one click", animating is a hard work and requires a lot to learn.