My ship picked up a moon by accident.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Dieser Asteroid klebt in einem bestimmten Abstand und Winkel an meinem Schiff. Es folgt mir bei Gravitationssprüngen, ist jedoch nicht vorhanden, wenn ich lande und abhebe. Ein Schiffswechsel hilft nicht. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie ich es loswerden kann.

image.png.6d344ee17eecd310f44032e3e7a1b4b6.png

?

?

jaja - von wegen - keine Bugs

16 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Sadly, it does not.  Worst it does is block my view of what I'm trying to shoot at.  Doesn't protect me from them at all.

Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact command, but in Skyrim and the Fallout series there was a console command similar to just "delete"  where you could go into the console, select an object, and simply delete it. I don't know if there are any gameplay implications to using that command, but it might be worth pursuing if you're unable to do space combat.

7 hours ago, buzzbombr said:

Unfortunately, I do not remember the exact command, but in Skyrim and the Fallout series there was a console command similar to just "delete"  where you could go into the console, select an object, and simply delete it. I don't know if there are any gameplay implications to using that command, but it might be worth pursuing if you're unable to do space combat.

Tried that too.  :/   The command is disable, but I tried opening the console in space and clicking on it, but there's no way to tell what it is I have selected.  So I tried just disabling whatever I could click on (and then enabling again if it didn't go away so I didn't break anything) but that didn't get rid of the rock.  

15 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Tried that too.  :/   The command is disable, but I tried opening the console in space and clicking on it, but there's no way to tell what it is I have selected.  So I tried just disabling whatever I could click on (and then enabling again if it didn't go away so I didn't break anything) but that didn't get rid of the rock.  

I recently learned that you can cycle through available objects while in the console by using the scroll wheel on the mouse. I've been using that method to unlock containers that clicking on didn't work for.

On 10/6/2023 at 7:17 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

you know if you got the right object if the tag for it is 'CONT'

starfield has this annoying new feature where things you disable via console dont actually disappear until you close the console. you probably did disable it for a moment before you enabled it again.

On 10/11/2023 at 4:31 PM, Nintesticle 64 said:

you know if you got the right object if the tag for it is 'CONT'

starfield has this annoying new feature where things you disable via console dont actually disappear until you close the console. you probably did disable it for a moment before you enabled it again.

You're right!  It didn't disapear until I closed the console.   Its finally gone!  Thanks!!