Form 43 (or Lower) plugin dectected - Many Mods Failing

Hello, I started testing some mods today. I have Skyrim Special Edition and Mod Organizer v2.4.4. 

I get the following errors:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• InteractiveGallow.esp (form 43)
• PamaFurnitureScr.esp (form 43)
• PamaPrisonAlternative.esm (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I have installed the latest and greatest of those mods and during the installation I have selected Skyrim SE. 

So, what I am doing wrong? .. Many Thanks!!

If the mod works, the plugin form doesn't matter, you can disregard that.

Also, this is not the proper subforum for technical support, next time use the correct one.

Edited by belegost
27 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

This subforum is literally called Technical Support

It was originally posted in the Adult Mods section and has since been moved.

Either way, unless you're using very specific mods (and none come to mind), you might want to turn off that warning in MO2. It's from a time when people didn't understand the consequences and everything had to be converted (when in fact, they don't). If you're having other issues, they're unlikely to be Form 43 related.