NPCs do recognize nudity

I've been running around willy-nilly in New Atlantis just exploring and doing quests, whilst nude. Nobody has said anything. Then when I went back to talk to Sarah and continue the "Neighborhood" quest, when we exited the lodge, she said "Nope, nope, nope. This just won't do. Put your clothes back on." Ha! Make me!

• 2 weeks later...

Another from Andreja: "Forgive me if I do not share your fashion choices." Whoo, you could, Andreja, you could. It's just more complicated than I want to do right now.

From the current mod offerings, there is a way to get Andreja nude, but darn. Find the swimsuit, and then go into her inventory every freakin' time to equip and unequip just to see her nude just for a little bit. I'll admit it's damn tempting, having her running around naked beside me in New Atlantis and elsewhere.

Honestly, it's almost worth it.

17 hours ago, DocClox said:

If nifscope gets mesh import working, I may well take a stab at the fishbowl-helmet-and-forcefield spacesuit I was talking about.

Booya! That's what I'm talking about! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to something like that, but then I probably don't have to. Hell, I don't even need the "immersion" of a forcefield spacesuit. Considering how little environmental protection they seem to offer, a perfectly transparent suit would be my choice, anyway. Don't even need that. Just get her naked and protected, and I'll pretend it's a transparent or forcefield suit!

On 9/28/2023 at 5:14 AM, DocClox said:

If nifscope gets mesh import working, I may well take a stab at the fishbowl-helmet-and-forcefield spacesuit I was talking about.

On 9/28/2023 at 11:17 PM, buzzbombr said:

Booya! That's what I'm talking about! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to something like that, but then I probably don't have to. Hell, I don't even need the "immersion" of a forcefield spacesuit. Considering how little environmental protection they seem to offer, a perfectly transparent suit would be my choice, anyway. Don't even need that. Just get her naked and protected, and I'll pretend it's a transparent or forcefield suit!

... what they said!

39 minutes ago, Decopauge123 said:

Don't even need that. Just get her naked and protected, and I'll pretend it's a transparent or forcefield suit!

Actually, I figure make her naked, and then apply a glow-y shader and call that a forcefield. All the protection can be built into the helmet or the boost back and we'll call it an all-in-one like the starborn suits.

23 hours ago, DocClox said:

Actually, I figure make her naked, and then apply a glow-y shader and call that a forcefield. All the protection can be built into the helmet or the boost back and we'll call it an all-in-one like the starborn suits.

A capital idea.

?  At one point in my Skyrim modding days my character had a ring that provided all the Armor and protection against Corrosion, Radiation, Poison, Incendiary, Electrical and Laceration damage needed.

Edited by Decopauge123