Let's see em'

(Penis, tit, and vagina ships are of course allowed, if you made one.. I mean, considering where we all are...)

My main ship build (more mobile than I would have expected, but that's a good thing, also hits like a truck.. sort of, still not sure what I want to call it, that is... IF BETHESDA WOULD LET ME CHANGE THE NAME, DAMN IT!... Stupid bugs.. "hurr durr, we're polishing our game", fuck off...).

20230918162203_1.thumb.jpg.cb7816d8b8876ca224df7de7b03e8750.jpg

Yes, I actually built one of these "cheaty" monstrosities... The guns are all on that arm thing, extending out towards the center. I still have yet to test this thing in a fight, though I did almost kill my character while trying to climb the stupid latter up from the cockpit...

20230918163226_1.thumb.jpg.f342236795e0dfc874b55210f8e9aa73.jpg

I dunno, somehow I feel like... it just works. ? It's changed slightly since this picture though, I added some better EM weapons and some booster arrays in the hopes they would improve turning capabilities, which is crucial during a fight.

20230918163258_1.thumb.jpg.34c2839930915fcca1d1bebc50ed0d8c.jpg

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani