WIP: Upcoming Mod - Would like suggestions

I am coding a mod for CK3 that is currently WIP so I guess this will be a Progress topic plus feedback.  I guess I will start from the beginning:

I wanted to create a Sex mod based off of Carnalitas mod so I've decided to call it 'Kama Sutra'.  Well.... after hours of research I have learned that people of Hindu faith really don't like when people consider the Kama Sutra just a 'sex book' because it actually talks about more than just that.  Because of this, I spent more hours of coding to include more than just 'Sex' into it.  Kama Sutra mentions 4 Tenets to live by:  Artha, Darma, Kama and Moksha. As such the Kama Sutra faith has 4 tenets named after that.  The Kama Sutra book also talks about polyamory.  Some temples have depictions of bestiality and polyamory.

Some feedback I've received early on was:  Don't make your mod super easy to play.  I've added both 'easy', 'medium' and 'hard' paths.

Some complaints were:  I don't want a mod that makes me RP in India.

Currently Implemented:

• On game start, you are asked if you're a Deity or a Mortal.  (Deity is not implemented yet)

Mortal has you discover the Kama Sutra book.  The code detects if you're able to read sanskrit or not.  If you can't, you hire someone.  If you can then you read it.

• Next event fires months later around Sept/Oct area and you have two choices: 

1.          Special CB to take land in India(similar to Varangian Adventure) - When you win, you convert to Kama Sutra faith, everyone with you converts and you adopt a Kama Sutra culture similar to what your original culture was (clothing, etc).
  2. Practice Kama Sutra in your own faith.  This can be dangerous because of the scripts I have (mentioned below).  I may turn these off if you choose this option especially if you have a Liege.
  3. If you are already in Indi-aryo region then the events will be different and easier.

• Kama Sutra Faith (4 tenets with a lot of modifiers)
  • 13 different Kama Sutra cultures based on regional cultures and I added hair preferences for players like want that.
  • Kama Sutra trait has 4 leveled tracks(Artha, Darma, Kama, Moksha)
  • Pilgrimages grant you Moksha and Darma experience.
  • Improving realm(non temple) buildings grant you Artha experience
  • Improving temples grant you Moksha experience
  • Having sex gives you Kama experience
  • At level 10 Kama, you can choose or change your Deviant trait.
  • Once a year, one of these 5 events will trigger(and sometimes does not if it cannot find anyone suitable):
  1. You get a visit from a wife that has been cheated on, or otherwise have been in a bad relationship and asks for asylum in your realm.
  2. You get a visit from a wife that has the lustful trait and the husband has chaste trait and asks to be a courtier.
  3. You get a visit from a concubine that was recently forced as one and seeks asylum.
  4. An event from a virgin asking for you to be their first. (chance to become deviant if you are deviant)
  5. An event from someone who hasn't had sex in over two years. (chance to become deviant if you are deviant)

Events 1-3 will convert to your faith.  The husband, or concubine owner will hate you.  If they are vengeful, you become rivals.

Event 4, the AI will write in their memory that they lost their virginity to you and depict how they had sex with you.  No pregnancy chance.

Event 5, no drama polyamory sex, no pregnancy chance.

Current Development:

• Adding more to do if you don't take the CB to India and stay wherever you are.  This will involve creating a Brothel to attract rulers to your capital and pay money to you and the worker they select.  I haven't touched the coding of this yet but I would probably require your liege's permission first so you don't get jailed for having such thing especially if you offer a cut to your liege.
  • Creating sex animations for the mod.  I have created 6 so far.
  • 'Training' events for the Brothel part to teach your workers new things such as Anal, BJ, etc.

Things that need done:

• Finish Anal sex animations
  • Create more Vaginal sex animations
  • Create BJ animations
  • Create Non-con animations(for prisoners because there aren't any that I've found yet).  I know it's supposed to be a pleasurable sex mod, there should be something thrown in there.
  • Bestiality encounters.  I've talked with the mod creator of CKZoo and that person has given me permission to use some of their events into my mod.(THANKS!!!!)
  • Random Sex events during feasts(replaces the default CK3 finding lover secret during the feast activity).
  • Add sex encounters during weddings when invited to one.
  • Decide what to do with the 10 levels of 'Kama' in the Kama Sutra trait.
  • Add Deity events and abilities.

I know someone else who is working on animations and their mod will probably be a dependency in the future.

I welcome feedback to help make shape this mod into a better one that I originally imagined.

Thanks in advance

Implemented:

• Can create 'laws' for your realm such as migration gender control or clothing
Spoiler

eventdecisionswindow.thumb.png.6f428626db82e680c9f45d59202b2ab0.png

Spoiler

eventdecisions.png

Spoiler

clothinglaw.thumb.png.7a934af071bb20c50bfc0e79ca7745b5.png

Kama Sutra faith:

Spoiler

faith.png

Dharma tenet:

Spoiler

dharma.png

Artha Tenet:

Spoiler

artha.png

Kama Tenet:

Spoiler

kama.png

Moksha Tenet:

Spoiler

moksha.png

Kama Sutra Culture:

Spoiler

culture.png

Kama Sutra trait:

Spoiler

trait.png

Example Virgin event:

Spoiler

virgin.png

Special memory event after:

Spoiler

lostvirginity.png

Currently working on:

• Sex Animations for the mod

Edited by Riija
Correcting pictures
On 9/21/2023 at 4:15 AM, Reaper Frank said:

all toughs pictures are broken

Should be fixed now.

Edit:

Current Development:

• Create 3 more Anal scenes(15 animations total)
  • Create 3 BJ scenes (15 animations total)
  • Debugging why the Deity part of the mod is crashing my game    Update:  Fixed.  Non-error producing CK3 bug.  Deity coding still needs to be added.(I created it separately from the original Kama Sutra)
  • Debugging Deity abilities while coding initial Brothel code.
  • Initial Brothel code complete.  Still need to add another UI for it and code the events.
  • Create events to the newly created Sex Animations

Completed:

• Added more anal animations. 
  • Added Cum inside and Cum outside animations
  • Added beginning to loop animations
  • Added ability to choose to cum inside or outside in Carnal Court sex scenes.
  • Added Deity abilities.(Still need 2 special events for it to be completed)
  • Fixed several script errors and bugs for the Deity part of the mod
  • Added Brothel Building, Brothel worker UI, and Brothel Worker relation.

Brothel building in game:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2408-28-33.png.a94f55a35577549bd66ed87e2e924f58.png

Brothel building stats:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2408-29-35.thumb.png.5fcccf8ca2bc37ef60f59a71dbe2789d.png

Partial Deity menu(In the Diarch part because creating a new menu while conflicting with another mod would crash your game):

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2408-42-39.png.965724b07d98e23786b36200ecd795b9.png

Brothel Worker relationship:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2417-17-10.png.2e0e38e73f6faedee1c1e31a6d9c4037.png

Workers UI (Relationship Tab):

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2417-17-49.png.89622d9446f766c04cd1e1947ffd726a.png

The 'beginning to loop' animations are basically when you fire the sex scene, you will first see a slow sex scene and starts getting faster until the loop of fast sex.  You won't have to click any buttons in the Carnal Court scene.  Behind the scenes, I am creating 5 animation scenes for 1 sex scene:

1. Intro into the sex position
  2. Looping sex position scene
  3. Cumming Inside intro.
  4. Cumming outside intro
  5. Looping resting scene after cumming in or out.

Edited by Riija
Added screenshots to current completed
On 9/28/2023 at 9:41 AM, Michael_72 said:

Would be glad to test any Beta version

I had a very long reply and my computer hiccuped on me.  I'll type this again.

Thank you Michael!  I will probably release a ... 0.1 version and build on it.  I want more animations in this as I think it adds a lot of flavor to the mod.  Kama sutra has so many different positions I feel we should at least explore some of them.  Lets begin with what I've completed since my last update on Tuesday:

Brothel worker employment search

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2807-59-07.thumb.png.7ed9671943080e260d927ecb5dd3c7f3.png

Angels who are knights are very very deadly in battle(if playing as a Deity as well):

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2708-37-12.png.a8d01e2cdb30a157b72467adb63250e4.png

Brothel selection and payment logic(and code) have been created

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2822-51-30.png.bfd937e416d6a48d9d686b32c68e8f57.png

Before rulers visit, there are a lot of checks if they are ones that would visit.  It depends on many factors:

1. Am I old enough to visit a brothel? (Yea when I initially coded this I accidentally had people that weren't supposed to visit stop by and I don't understand how they got past the other filters I had too.  But anyways, this has been FIXED! )
  2. Am I married and if I am, am I willing to cheat on my spouse(s) or have faith doctrines allowing me to freely?
  3. Am I at war?(yeah I had someone who was in the middle of a war just turn around and make a visit lol)
  4. Do I have the money to visit a Brothel?
  5. Is the brothel prestigious enough for me to visit? (Range expands depending on your prestige level)
  6. Lets go.

When they get past all those checks, they perform additions checks:

1. Their sexual preference(A man who likes men will not choose a woman, and thus will not select anyone(if you don't have a male worker) and visa versa.)
  2. Their age preference (ranges from 18 to 100.  Caps at 40+ because some like older partners.  RNG Generated on the first visit)
  3. Their weight preference (Ranges from malnourished to obese.  RNG Generated on the first visit)
  4. If they're deviant(secret or otherwise), does the Carnalitas' fetish match the deviance of the worker?(or if they are trained to relish in it)
  5. Beauty traits plays a factor in selection as well.

The client will select a worker that matches their preferences as much as possible which also plays an important factor on how much you get paid.

If they are wanting some deviant sex, they're going to be paying more.  If your brothel has age and weight they are looking for, they pay more as well.

Price will scale with cultural eras of the client, not you.

I currently have 25% goes to the worker, 75 goes to you.  I'm thinking about modifying that but I also have to consider:

If you have a liege, they take a percentage cut as well and their cut depends on your negotiating skills(easy checks).

What's left to code:

• The actual payment system.  The screenshot was a test to make sure my math was correct. DONE!
  • Deviant training events.  I created Anal training animations but I need to code the actual training system. DONE!
  • Maybe add some spy holes in the rooms(might be for a later version though)
  • Sex type selection coding when the client arrives (to easily add in the above for later) DONE!
  • Log sexual encounters into memories DONE!
  • Add yearly brothel stats (total earned income with a breakdown of your workers earnings). DONE!

Animations:

I still need to create more animations but the coding framework should be created, tested and debugged before creating more.  I'll show a few examples of what I have so far:

This one is 50% done

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2112-54-58.png.920b36028d7915405eecc355ed2b9f17.png

100% completed(cum inside and outside animations) and currently in the mod:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2312-56-59.png.3d3651f91af6a8d100dca903b10fa20c.png

Part of the 'training' animations for the brothel workers.

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-1608-43-58.png.ef28dfc2e729772f427b9d81e64aa5f9.png

This one I still need to work on.  Feet are not centered properly and bend too far.  A lot of physics have been added into this one though. 25% completed.

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2908-13-38.png.29370b3e02291146752a4acb79751b3b.png

• Complete the above animations that aren't completed yet.
  • Still need to add BJ animations
  • Add non-con animations(because there's a raping and being_raped fetishes in Carnalitas)

Further updates will include some dom/sub animations as well.  I found something cool in the latest CK3 update:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-09-2008-55-23.png.9049f3dbaa45f4d3fa56417bf8e03e48.png

I'll be playing with that at some point.

Toodles.

Edited by Riija
Completed anal training system

Currently running through play testing and fixing any bugs encountered

There's not as much content as I would have hoped, but for initial release it should be enough for something to work on

I did add a BJ scene though:

Spoiler

Screenshotfrom2023-10-0521-59-15.thumb.png.8c9690feba917784c8d6fd1490143e9f.png