Game close when quick save after sex

I've recently installed sexlab, I've got the all the latest updates but my game always close by itself where ever I try to quicksave after sex, saving while playing normally has no problems. I checked the FAQ section but nothing really helps. The problem seen to go away if I leave the area where the sex occurred and waited a while. I'm using CHSBHC skeleton. Here's my load order.

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
  • HearthFires.esm Active
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
  • CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active
  • Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Active
  • SexLab.esm Active
  • SexLabAroused.esm Active
  • SPIKE.esm Active
  • WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esm Active
  • ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp Active
  • Babettes Feast v1_2.esp Active
  • BabettesFeastBalanced.esp Active
  • Chesko_WearableLantern.esp Active
  • LoversComfort.esp Active
  • More Craftables.esp Active
  • SexLabDefeat.esp Active
  • ValsCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp Active
  • Footprints.esp Active
  • Footprints - Ash.esp Active
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • iHUD.esp Active
  • AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp Active
  • Cloaks.esp Active
  • Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Active
  • DragonbornArmorFix.esp Active
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • Ritual Armor of Boethiah.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Main.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Combat.esp Active
  • SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp Active
  • SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp Active
  • SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp Active
  • SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp Active
  • SkyRe_StandingStones.esp Active
  • sanguinesDebauchery.esp Active
  • AchieveThat.esp Active
  • Headtracking.esp Active
  • Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Active
  • SexLab Solutions.esp Active
  • SexLab Submit.esp Active
  • SexLabWorkingGirl.esp Active
  • xazPrisonOverhaul.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp Active
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp Active
  • Balanced_Magic.esp Active
  • Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp Active
  • ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +75%.esp Active
  • ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +50%.esp Active
  • Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp Active
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Active
  • UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp Active
  • UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp Active
  • moveitLWT.esp Active
  • SkyRe_Races.esp Active
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active
  • ReProccer.esp Active
  • ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp Active
  • ReProccerDragonborn.esp Active

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You should take what I am about to say with a grain of salt. Meaning I have no clue about SexLab per say.

I don't use SexLab, but this random crash that can occur, happens to me too. I have seen a few other ppl having the same issue. (some ppl can't save when they are in Riften without the game crashing - Same issue as I have) No idea what causes it, but according to a few others, it seems to be an issue with the game itself.

There is a a few workarounds, that might work. It did for me. For a while. And then the issue comes back.

You should take what I am about to say with a grain of salt. Meaning I have no clue about SexLab per say.

I don't use SexLab, but this random crash that can occur, happens to me too. I have seen a few other ppl having the same issue. (some ppl can't save when they are in Riften without the game crashing - Same issue as I have) No idea what causes it, but according to a few others, it seems to be an issue with the game itself.

There is a a few workarounds, that might work. It did for me. For a while. And then the issue comes back.

Sorry I forgot to mention in post, there's nothing wrong with saving before sex. the problem only happens when I try to save after a sex act.

I just had the same problem and I THINK I fixed it. I think the problem lies with the tfc command (I am presuming you're using it since camera controls are terrible otherwise for sex scenes). So when I had the problem I initiated the sex scene, typed the tfc command in and finished. After that I typed tfc again to go back to the usual camera controls and saved, causing the game to end aprubtly. I just tried it again but typed the tfc command in the last stage of the animation before the scene ends. I could save normally after that. I can also save perfectly fine when I don't type in tfc at all during the scene. Hope that helps

I just had the same problem and I THINK I fixed it. I think the problem lies with the tfc command (I am presuming you're using it since camera controls are terrible otherwise for sex scenes). So when I had the problem I initiated the sex scene, typed the tfc command in and finished. After that I typed tfc again to go back to the usual camera controls and saved, causing the game to end aprubtly. I just tried it again but typed the tfc command in the last stage of the animation before the scene ends. I could save normally after that. I can also save perfectly fine when I don't type in tfc at all during the scene. Hope that helps

Thank you! That fixed it for me as well. I wonder if there's any alternative mods instead of the tfc command?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I just had the very same problem and the solution stated here works perfectly fine. Seems like tfc is causing some real trouble here with the save system. However, if you disable the free carmera in the SexLab settings, and maybe use Immersive First Person instead, everything works just fine :)

Greets,

Alan

Archived